Action Figure Mezco 1:12 Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robbiethepainter

Super Freak
Reaction score
x800-5964.Jpg

5965.Jpg

5966.Jpg

5967.Jpg

5968.Jpg

Whatever you do, don’t fall asleep!”

The One:12 Collective Freddy Krueger figure features four head portraits capturing the fearsome expressions of the dream demon, including one with a removable faceplate that reveals a skull sculpt - from the iconic scene where Freddy & Tina have a fatal encounter. Freddy is outfitted in his infamous striped sweater and comes complete with his signature clawed gloves and a trash can lid, straight from Tina’s nightmare.

In Wes Craven's classic slasher film, ‘A Nightmare on Elm Street’, several teenagers fall victim to Freddy Krueger as he preys on them in their dreams. Dark secrets start to unravel as the teens suspect their parents may be the key to solving the puzzle before it’s too late.

THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE FREDDY KRUEGER FIGURE FEATURES:
One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
Four (4) head portraits
Hand painted authentic detailing
Approximately 16cm tall
Six (6) interchangeable hands including
One (1) claw hand (R)
One (1) pointing claw hand (R)
One (1) posing hand (L)
One (1) grappling hand (L)
One (1) severed finger hand (L)
One (1) fist (L)

COSTUME:
Fedora
Striped sweater
Slacks
Work boots

ACCESSORIES:
One (1) trash can lid
One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post

Each One:12 Collective Freddy Krueger figure is packaged in a collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind.

PRODUCT DETAILS
EXPECTED TO SHIPShips July - Sept

Last edited:
I placed an order before I made this thread. There is a 10% discount for horror figures going on right now with Mezco

I love the neca version, but this looks promising. I'll be keeping an eye on this Freddy for sure. The sweater looks pretty good for the scale. Likeness seems solid. I don't get mezco's obsession with that trash can lid though. Only flaw I really see is those pants need to be black rather than brown. I hope they fix that, or at least make them darker.

Pretty sweet looking. 4 different head sculpts sold me. I have Michael and waiting for Jason so I’m really hoping Leatherface is next. For one off characters, I’m glad Mezco is giving fans the most bang for their buck with accessories and/or additional sculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sweet looking. 4 different head sculpts sold me. I have Michael and waiting for Jason so I’m really hoping Leatherface is next. For one off characters, I’m glad Mezco is giving fans the most bang for their buck with accessories and/or additional sculpts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really happy with their Myers, and I want to see how Jason turns out, but if he looks good I'll try to pick him up. I'd love to see them do a leatherface in this format too.

I'm really happy with their Myers, and I want to see how Jason turns out, but if he looks good I'll try to pick him up. I'd love to see them do a leatherface in this format too.

I am waiting on Jason also.... I almost pre-ordered but couldn't pull the trigger. I'm an F13 guy but their Jason looks off.... almost a bit too sylized in the clothing. Not a fan of the Myers figure... suit is too blue and head needs some paint detail.... for the cost, I refuse to do any "fixes" to a figure. I feel solid with my NECA figures. Just got one:12 alex Delarge and boy is it the best Delarge figure ever made. Better than any 1/6 figure by anyone. Likeness is spot on only issue is would have liked a bit more poseability in the elbows and bicep swivel.

Here's another review for him. Personally I love him. To me though he seems a bit tall, but I haven't measured him out to Robert yet.

Back