Hey there everyone! Glad to see I am not alone out here...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnSRitchie

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey all! I am John Ritchie and I am "almost" exclusively a Batman collector. I do have a LOT of DC related action figures and statues, but Bats is my man! I look forward to seeing all the other collections out there and how they are displayed. I am currently building my first DIY display case for an amazing Batman statue I recently purchased and I cannot wait to unveil the finished product to you all to get your thoughts on how it comes out. Take it easy on me as this is my first EVER attempt at a DIY ANYTHING, haha! I do think it looks great so far, but really do want any and all feedback. I can take the bad as well as the good, so I will hopefully be posting the display in the next week and I will also include some photos of other figures I have. As I said, I look forward to getting to know you all, or as many of you as I can, I just know there are a few great friends out there to be made and also stealing, I mean getting ideas from you all on how to display my stuff. On to looking around the galleries and forums. Please reach out and if I take a bit to get back to you, do NOT be offended, I work like a mad man so I get very little time to myself, but the time I get, I enjoy HARD!!! LOL!

Hello and :welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, John!
wavesmile.gif

Freak Show? YES!!! I love the Freak Show! Glad to be a part of it. Thanks for the welcome. I like to think I am more part of a Geek Show, but I digs me a Freak too!

Hiya nice to meet another newbie to the sight and a fellow batman fan! looking forward to seeing your DYI setup!!

Back