Sideshow COtd Shard: Mourner Fidelis Premium Format ES100 limited edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didnt see a thread for this.. live on Sideshow now for ordering .. ES limited to just 100 and ready to ship

Just ordered for $10 + shipping. Been wanting this for quite a while. Glad I am able to get 1.

Last edited:
:yawn:

Gone are the days of desirable pieces that actually have an edition size of 100.
Now are the days or repainted past pieces passed off as “limited”.

Mine just shipped. Will get her Friday :)

Sweet - can't wait to get this shipped. Mine still says processing. Just curious, are you on the west coast?

Btw - I think this new version looks really great! Just what this statue needed to push it over the edge and make me pull the trigger on this one. Congrats to those others that got one.

I like this one a lot better. Been waiting for this ever since the one leaked out to customer while back

Sweet - can't wait to get this shipped. Mine still says processing. Just curious, are you on the west coast?

Btw - I think this new version looks really great! Just what this statue needed to push it over the edge and make me pull the trigger on this one. Congrats to those others that got one.

Yup west coast...it’s now officially sold out..

Hey guys- just had a question for those who got this one... I received mine and I really like it but, it arrived with a broken left sword! I have the choice of returning her or get a credit of $50 if I keep her. Not sure which direction to go but did anyone else have issues with damage? Packaging was really not so hot... parts were jiggling around a bit in the Styrofoam. Thoughts?

I’d return her. $50 is insulting on a key part of the statue being damaged. Sideshow has no good excuse not to offer replacements on damaged items.

I’d return her. $50 is insulting on a key part of the statue being damaged. Sideshow has no good excuse not to offer replacements on damaged items.

Now that I think about it - you're right on both counts. Not sure why I was trying to convince myself otherwise. Unfortunately, I think a lot of us do that as collectors.

Back