Action Figure Ralph Breaks the Internet: Rock Candy Comfy Princess Vinyl Figures by Funko

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I know several girls and women who'll really love these. :D

[FONT=&quot]The Disney princesses are crashing Ralph and Vanellope's adventures. Mulan looks casual but daring in her jeans and jacket with a sworddraped casually over her shoulder. Moana's ready for an adventure in shorts and a shirt. Jasmine's got a magic lamp and she isn't afraid to use it. Belle's got her face in a book, as per usual. Ariel sings to her heart's content. And Rapunzel can't contain her long hair beneath a hoodie despite her best efforts. Tiana's taking a break from running Tiana's Palace for an adventure with Prince Naveen.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rock Candy is a series of stylized vinyl figures that stand around 5 inches tall. Each figure includes a removable base and is packed inside a window box making them perfect for display. [/FONT]

maxresdefault.jpg

I've resisted getting any Rock Candy figures other than Brienne, Eowyn and Arya, but they're very appealing.

I really like modern Mulan from this wave.

Back