• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Emergency sale many hot toys sideshow and statues

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermasterhulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
I AM POSTING UP MANY ITEMS FOR SALE. I AM IN A BIT OF AN EMERGENCY AND HAVE TO SELL ALL OF MY COLLECTION VERY QUICKLY. I WILL BE TRYING TO SELL AT A DECENT PRICE SO I CAN KEEP MY HOME FROM BEING FORCLOSED DUE TO MANY MEDICAL BILLS. PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING INSIDE THE UNITED STATES. IF YOU CAN PAY AS GIFT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT BUT IF NOT I UNDERSTAND. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED ACT QUICKLY BECAUSE I AM PUTTING EVERYTHING UP ON EBAY IN TWO DAYS. I AM ALSO SELLING STATUES. ANY QUESTIONS JUST PM ME. THANKS

3A Dark Blind Cowboy Dead Equine 1:6 Scale Super Set-comes complete with box. excellent condition $275

Hot Toys predators all are complete with box. they each have a loose strap that can easily be fixed with a drop of crazy glue.
Berserker $170
Falconer $160
Tracker $160

Hot Toys Gladiator Hulk brand new and sealed. $300. SOLD

Sideshow 1/6 Snake Eyes and timber set complete with box. timber does have loose joints and i had to glue his head on but still looks good. $165

Sideshow 1/6 Storm Shadow assassin camo exclusive complete with box. $160

Sideshow 1/6 Superman exclusive complete with box. $150 sold

Hot Toys Superman Returns. the head sculpt is the better version that came out after the first and the box and outfit are from the first. i changed the body out with a hot toys captain america body so the back of the suit has a slit on its back but is not noticeable at all because of the cape. $185

Hot Toys Batman from the Dark knight armory set. it is the batman figure with all the mouth plates, hands, belt, neck collar, and custom velvet cape. new and never displayed.$190. SOLD

Hot Toys Bruce Wayne from the Dark Knight armory set. this is the bruce wayne figure with extra hands and stand new and never displayed. $150 SOLD

Hot Toys batman begins. this is a loose item the ankles are loose/broken and has a custom cowl and the bruce wayne head sculpt, cape and custom velvet cape. Does not have the cape clips. looks fine when displayed in stand. $150

Hot Toys Robin 1966 complete with box and shipper. took him out once but did not display.$150

Enterbay 1/4 Batman Batman Begins. complete with box and custom velvet cape. $350 sold

Enterbay 1/4 Robocop complete with box and battle damaged helmet. $350 sold

Last edited:
Still selling the predators?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Back