Infinity Studio: Justice League - Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman 1:1 busts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
43704661_10217246834313713_684387563850432512_o.jpg

EXM9Jth.jpg

I didn't know they had the license, but that looks like Bats' arm, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Re: Infinity Studio: Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman busts

These look really cool, nice find. Are they half scale?

Gotta see these painted, but right now the proportions look great!

I'm especially impressed with the Batman bust ...the proportions on that look spot on. We'll see the likeness with Gal and Henry when they're painted, I guess.

The busts can be seen about 2 minutes into this video:

Detail on the Batman looks amazing but shame it's the tactical and not his regular suit. Looking forward to seeing the other two when complete.

wow love the look of these! That Clark to Superman bust is amazing!

Why does Wonder Woman look like Gal. Batman looks like Ben but Superman looks like John Cena? Did they already know Cavill was out before they started sculpting?? Hmmm...

Do we know what scale these are yet?

They’re definitely larger than 1:2 scale considering the Pred statue next to them is said to be 1:4 scale and these busts definitely look more than 2x larger than it

They’re definitely larger than 1:2 scale considering the Pred statue next to them is said to be 1:4 scale and these busts definitely look more than 2x larger than it

Yeah I think you're right, the rooted hair would make more sense on life sized

Looks like life-sized busts to me. They're all well-sculpted, but Wonder Gal's my personal favorite. Really love how simple yet dynamic she looks.

Yeah I'd be tempted by gal if the price is right, will go with the prime 1 justice league when it arrives

I've had enough of the movie related stuff. Those movies weren't even all that good. Ben and Henry...lol...enough.

I've had enough of the movie related stuff. Those movies weren't even all that good. Ben and Henry...lol...enough.

As pieces of art they look good though. I would be more inclined to get anything Affleck/cavill related if they were definitely making more films or if justice league had turned out better. There's always wonder woman 1 and 2 keeping me excited for gal though

Back