"Beware the Moon, David" Custom 1:6 An American Werewolf in London Kessler Wolf!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rzeznikk

CELLAR FREAK
Reaction score
In your basement next to the Halloween decorations
"Beware the Moon, David" Custom 1:6 An American Werewolf in London Kessler Wolf!

"Beware the Moon David! You'll change! And kill people!"

I present to you my complete An American Werewolf in London 1:6 scale custom Kessler Wolf!! Using a Hot Toys Chewbacca body which has been heavily modified into the wolf! Sculpted, painted and haired by myself!

This has been a passion project that I've been working on for over a year and I am finally finished with the wolf (I may go back for a few touch ups. And I'm going to be making a custom base for him but time isn't going to allow it this year!)

Thanks for looking!!

And remember to keep off the Moors. Stick to the roads. FB_IMG_1540597779351.jpegFB_IMG_1540597781851.jpegFB_IMG_1540597787931.jpegFB_IMG_1540597783855.jpegFB_IMG_1540597785826.jpegFB_IMG_1540597791788.jpegIMG_20181026_184812_606.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Re: "Beware the Moon, David" Custom 1:6 An American Werewolf in London Kessler Wolf!

Well done! Has presence! Wouldn't won't to get my hand too close to it!

Re: "Beware the Moon, David" Custom 1:6 An American Werewolf in London Kessler Wolf!

Well done! Has presence! Wouldn't won't to get my hand too close to it!
Awesome work! Waaaay better than that Chewie ever was!
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] thanks guys! Also got this notification on Instagram!! Totally makes my year!! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] FB_IMG_1540617962976.jpeg

Yah thats a post you can love....

Maybe Rick is checking it out because hes working on a Werewolf 1/6..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nice job!!
Excellent work! Bra-fxxking-vo!
Thanks!
Yah thats a post you can love....

Maybe Rick is checking it out because hes working on a Werewolf 1/6..

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] that would be awesome!!

Only just seen this and blown away by it. Amazing work.

Still a bit peeved that the mooted 1/6 figures of David and Jack were scrapped......always loved this movie....but seeing your stellar effort has put a smile on my face.

Only just seen this and blown away by it. Amazing work.

Still a bit peeved that the mooted 1/6 figures of David and Jack were scrapped......always loved this movie....but seeing your stellar effort has put a smile on my face.
Beautiful work. That’s awesome.
Thanks guys. I'm actually pretty novice to sculpting and painting but I am pretty happy with what I've put together here. It's not perfect and I notice things I would have done differently now.

I was pretty gutted when I saw those figures get scrapped too. I was hoping they would have done well enough to get a 1:6 Kessler wolf but once those were cancelled I decided I just had to make one myself.

Wowow looks fantastic!! :clap :clap I love AAWIL and the werewolf design, I wish more collectibles of it were produced.

Wowow looks fantastic!! :clap :clap I love AAWIL and the werewolf design, I wish more collectibles of it were produced.
Thanks man. I do too. I really do. My all time favorite Werewolf movie. In my top 5 Horror. Love Rick Baker's Kessler Wolf design.

"Oh Christ, what IS that?"
"I dunno just keep moving...."

"Beware the Moon, David.
You'll change."

"I'm sorry I called you a meatloaf, Jack!"

https://youtu.be/w5RGNtLGT40

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You had a little too much fun making that video. Love the subway display. Great vid. Cool all around.

You had a little too much fun making that video. Love the subway display. Great vid. Cool all around.
Yeah I did! [emoji23][emoji23]

Thanks man! [emoji482][emoji482][emoji2936][emoji95][emoji2935]

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Beautiful work! Love it!

I?m not a horror fan at all. But AAWIL, The Lost Boys, and Fright Night are my top 3 films I love in that genre. Something about all of those that render them classics in my mind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back