Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChigsHakko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Taken from TZ’s FB page. Possibly only a display piece like HT’s millennium falcon cockpit but mightily impressive nonetheless.

A1C8F6E6-52EE-469B-9EFE-7E5AC7A84C56.jpeg

3FE162F2-912B-4309-86EB-FC60C47BEBAB.jpeg

If this eventually goes on sale (which I suppose would depend on what their license allows) I would think a statue of that size would go for ... what ... $500? $600? More?

Last edited:
It’s actually let down by how poor Daenerys looks next to it. It’s sheer size rules me out for any future purchase but I doubt this will ever see the light of day in any case.

Great way to pull off a diorama.

Nice way to pull off a standalone piece as well.

Frankly if they’re doing diorama pieces I’d much rather they start with the Iron Throne! Dragon looks cool, but would take up too much shelf space for me.

I could easily be mis-remembering this, but I thought I read somewhere that their license covered characters but not diorama pieces. Which is why they haven't done an Iron Throne to this point. If that's the case, despite the lack of articulation, I guess you could make the argument that Drogon is actually a character (like Ghost) and not a diorama? Maybe?

Would take up way too much space for my liking to warrant a purchase...but can't deny it is a fantastic looking piece! :rock

Drogon looks fantastic, but I'd have to skip it. Just sticking to figures. Though the Iron Throne would hard to pass up. It's become uber iconic not only for the show but of modern pop culture and television.

And Dany really doesn't look good there. It's almost looks like the production piece and not that great prototype.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

If this eventually goes on sale (which I suppose would depend on what their license allows) I would think a statue of that size would go for ... what ... $500? $600? More?

The Dark Horse Drogon + Daenerys statue was priced at $425 and was just 18 inches long (and looked worse). I'd say this would be way more than $600. More in the $1000-1500 range.

I'd buy it. Don't know where I'd put it, but I'd buy it. :lol

And last we were told, HBO refused to give approval to ThreeZero for making an Iron Throne. Exactly why that was the case I don't think was specified, beyond the hints that they (HBO) weren't convinced the sales/demand was there.

Back