Infinity Studio: Predator 2 - City Hunter 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Let's start doing individual threads for these pieces.

rL7e2xN.jpg

xHxdGGY.jpg

Edit 2: scale confirmed!

Last edited:
Well...step one...least they know here armor goes.

Pretty cool.
But frankly I would have to see/get a P1 before a P2.

Spiderman. Spiderman. Does whatever a spider can...
Sorry, couldn’t resist. Looks good though.

Strange pose, almost as if he's under water

Yeah, I can see that.

Are these definitely 1/4?

Hmmm, I could have sworn they did mention it back when the license was announced, but I've been going over their FB timeline and they actually never said a peep, so take the thread title with a pinch of salt, everyone.

Love the sculpt, love the pose, love the base. Don't love the prices this company sets, but I see where the money goes.

Spiderman. Spiderman. Does whatever a spider can...
Sorry, couldn’t resist. Looks good though.

Made me laugh :hi5:

THIS . . . . . ladies & gents . . . . . is what you call TALENT - sculptor, art-direction - just AMAZING !!!!!

If the Sadshow crew had HALF this delivery capability
icon_arrow.gif
they would STILL have our respect . . . . . instead of our contempt & disdain.

What does Infinity Studios distribution look like? I know they're well known for their paint quality and detail, but unsure what restrictions they have.

I'd love to see this masked, I'm guessing there will be a COH. I wonder if IS can achieve what most aren't able to and actually nail the look of the Hero bio...

This looks amazing! However I wish it had more of a non “sticking to the wall” look to it. He needs his heals dug into a small piece of the wall or something to show that he’s holding up his weight and less weightlessness.

Even though the pose is a really odd choice. The more I see this, the more I quite like it. But yeah, seeing it painted up and hopefully masked will be the decider for me...... And availability in the UK.

Amazing!! Fingers crossed for masked portrait as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back