Action Figure CC-Toys Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

potato

Super Freak
Reaction score
If you are a video game fan there is no question that you have probably played the Uncharted series of games available on the PlayStation 3 (PS3) console and are familiar with the main character, Nathan Drake. This is a fan art inspired version of the character dubbed Nate (Unexplored, Summer Version) 1:6 Scale Figure by a popular 1:6 scale figure manufacturer based out of China, CC Toys is now available here @ ToyOrigin.com for Pre-Order! Add this figure to your existing collection of video game inspired sixth scale figures or start a new collection of your favorite characters.

This particular manufacturer has had glowing reviews in the past with the somewhat recent release of their ‘Joel’ figure inspired by the character seen in the popular PS3 game series by the same developer, The Last of Us. Have a peek at reviews on Google/YouTube if you are curious of the quality that CC Toys delivers on when sending their products to market. We have attached 12 promotional shots for you to get a better look at the figure and it’s included accessories. Order today and enjoy 5% Reward Points (cash back) with your Order for use on your Next Purchase!
INCLUDES..

1 x highly detailed 1:6 scale head sculpt accurate to the character
1 x 1:6 scale figure body with many points of articulation
1 x long sleeve Blue shirt
1 x brown pair of Jeans
1 x waist pack
1 pair of shoes (brown, leather)
1 x wrist watch
8 x unique hands for holding accessories & posing options
1 x grappling hook device
1 x bodkin
1 x flashlight
1 x handgun / pistol
1 x gun belt
1 x 1:6 scale figure stand to pose your fan art creation

cc-toys-unexplored-nathan-drake-uncharted-summer-1-6-scale-figure-img03.jpg

cc-toys-unexplored-nathan-drake-uncharted-summer-1-6-scale-figure-img04.jpg

cc-toys-unexplored-nathan-drake-uncharted-summer-1-6-scale-figure-img12.jpg

I did not play the game so not sure about accuracy. Good alternative head for Sideshow i guess.

Love their Joel but the sculpt of this is a bit too Erik Estrada. I hope they tweak it a little bit. Would like to see them continue their excellent work and figure choices.

Thank you potato! I have been looking for this thread. I think the sculpt looks good. If they tweek it then it will look 95% like nate. I got my order in at TNS Figures plus also go kai's new outfit on PO also. The only issue with the figure is the shoulder holster.

This is pretty good, but I don't like the head sculpt. I'm just nitpicking but the boot soles are not really accurate :D But this is a good option so we don't have to go to full custom route. This is the head that I made for Nathan Drake

Nathan Drake 8.jpg
Nathan Drake 7.jpg

Boots look accurate to me. But i think i know what you mean they have a normal boot sole his had this flat look with a curv to it.

Comparison pic:
U4NateCCToys.jpg

I think he looks great overall! His face does look younger, and his eyes should be a tiny bit smaller and his mouth a little higher, but he looks close enough that it's a must-buy for me.
Already have a custom-made U4 Nate (below) whose face isn't 100% perfect either. This one looks more expressive, so I'm glad we're getting this.

Custom Nate.JPG

This looks pretty good, but they should adjust the cut line on the head sculpt so it hits further up his jaw line, like the lower figure in the pic namoruku posted. It looks rather unsightly right now.

Head should be a bit less round. Needs more defined cheeklines, thinner eyebrows, and eyes are slightly too wide. The hairstyle is a bit off and they went overboard on the sideburns. Should be more a 5 o'clock shadow and less a beard.

Alot of criticism I know. The sculpt is decent but could be much better.

This is a prototype so they have time to change it. They really only need to change a few things on the sculpt.

Easy pre-order for me as I missed out on the Sideshow one (Though with the stock head feels more like I dodged a bullet) and the price point of this is spot on!

That reminds me i also preordered Kai's new outfit. Looks good. Though the shirt is very light blue but nothing some weathering can do to fix it. This one has a better shoulder holster. 44043262_2804083816323725_5126513131039752192_n.jpg

I think the neutral facial expression is what is really killing likeness on that head sculpt. Nate pretty much always has some sort of smirk going on, so to have just a blank deer in headlights look is what really throws off the likeness and is immediately off putting for that character.

I think the neutral facial expression is what is really killing likeness on that head sculpt. Nate pretty much always has some sort of smirk going on, so to have just a blank deer in headlights look is what really throws off the likeness and is immediately off putting for that character.
The sculpt isn't bad. If they do tweek it a bit in certain areas then it can be better. But to say it's killing the likeness is overboard. Lol to me it looks like him, i feel it just looks to small or the jawline is to flat but that can be fixed. Also nate has had blank expression before you never know maybe they will give us a second sculpt like how they did with joel.

How long did Joel take to go from proto to release? I'm thinking the only thing possibly holding this back is any tweaking to the headsculpt?

How long did Joel take to go from proto to release? I'm thinking the only thing possibly holding this back is any tweaking to the headsculpt?

So the prototype for Joel came out in the beginning of January and the figure released during the first week of July.

But on another note. I know we still have Ellie and a Clicker to come out but since Joel and Nate both Summer Versions, will we see Fall, Winter, And Spring versions as well as UC 1, 2, and 3, versions of Nate? Hopefully these guys can come out with a better version of what Sideshow came out with for the Drake’s Deception Nate. Hopefully we’ll see Elena, Sully, and Chloe as well down the line!

Back