Efx Han Solo Dice Prop Replica

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Lam

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Han-Solo-Dice---Dice_grande.jpg

Well, seems that Efx has managed to hold onto the Star Wars prop license. https://efxcollectibles.com/collections/star-wars/products/han-solos-dice

Here's what they say about these rather expensive dice:

PRE-ORDER COMING SOON! CHECK BACK FOR UPDATED INFORMATION!
$159 Plus shipping/handling and CA sales tax, if applicable. (Does not include duties, taxes or fees for international customers)
Die Cast Brass with gold plated chain.
Wood presentation/display box inspired by the Millennium FalconTM cockpit.
Master pattern made from a digital scan of the screen-used prop from Star Wars: The Last JediTM .
Certificate of Authenticity
THIS COLLECTIBLE IS NOT A TOY. THIS PRODUCT IS INTENDED FOR ADULTS ONLY.
BY ADDING THIS ITEM TO YOUR CART AND COMPLETING THE CHECK OUT PROCESS (CLICKING ON THE "COMPLETE ORDER" BUTTON), YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE.

screw EFX to be honest.. they are great custom dices out there for a fraction what these people are asking and you get them Now.. not 4 years later..

cant believe they still hold the licence quite frankly

Yes. I have a licensed pair that I purchased from Zavvi, and I'm extremely pleased with what they produced. Made out of a zinc alloy with gold finish instead of brass, like these. I don't know if their being brass justifies the much greater cost. Any metal workers out there have an opinion?

screw EFX to be honest.. they are great custom dices out there for a fraction what these people are asking and you get them Now.. not 4 years later..

Agree completely.

Yes thank you! There is NO reason for this to be made. You can get this item for relatively cheap. Not to mention waiting years to maybe get it.

Somebody please organize this company.

Back