Shelf Width?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NASEDO

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good Shelf Width? 15"? I'm finally, after a very long time about to display my collection. I have a lot of Statues and Life Size Bust. I was going to go Ikea Cabinets but think I want more of an open Con type feel for my display. Hopefully I can get some shelves up this week. Was thinking of cutting them at a 15" width. Any recommendations? 002.jpg

Wow, that's a nice color you picked for your room, i'm sure it will look killer once your collection and everything is in place. Congrats!

Thanks, I hung up a TV in front of those chairs. So its going to be a Theater Room/Statues. I still have to figure out how to display my stuff.

I'll be getting more boxes from "storage" tomorrow. I have a ton of stuff. Been Collecting a long time. I'll probably have to sell a portion of my collection do to space. Im always open for sale and trades if anyone is interested in anything. I'll post more pics tomorrow.

I would go wider than 15 inches. My life size Superman bust is 20 inches wide. By the way, if you have a Daredevil life size bust you want to sell then I'm your guy. :p

B1870D09-C12A-4205-912B-AC473CA0B029.jpg
Been a very long time coming, my first statue on display!!! So scared it’s going to fall!!!

It’s been awhile. Displaying my stuff was a lot more time consuming then I thought. I have limited time so hopefully I’ll can finish up this summer.

I been going back and forth between shelves and ikea. The ikea cabinets are “weak” so mixed it up with some shelves. I got oak plywood at homedepot and stained it. Used brackets that hold up to 600lbs. Went with 22 inch shelves. Here’s a pic of the ikea and shelves.

4C08AE00-F8BA-4E3D-9202-782716C471E1.jpg

Back