• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Shaak Ti PF, Kotobukiya Uncanny X-Force Archangel, Koto Bishoujo, Hot Toys Rey

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Medusoid

Super Freak
Reaction score
All figures and statues have been displayed in a smoke free environment away from sunlight unless stated otherwise. I can send pictures upon request.

I will only accept payment through Paypal and ship within the continental US!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sideshow Shaak Ti PF - $650 Shipped OBO
Regular Edition. Does not include the wired fabric flap that goes over her skirt, as it was deteriorating right out of the box. Aside from that, she looks great and the lightsaber works perfectly.

Kotobukiya Uncanny X-Force Archangel Fine Art Statue - $310 Shipped OBO
Displayed in a case for about 6 months before being boxed back up. No breakages or sloppy paint, still looks immaculate.

Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo Dark Phoenix - $210 Shipped

Hot Toys Star Wars TFA Rey - $160 Shipped OBO
Includes all accessories and a custom sand diorama base.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message me with questions or offers anytime, I will respond to them as soon as I can. I will consider most fair offers, so don't be afraid to contact me.

Last edited:
Re: FS: Shaak Ti PF, Kotobukiya Uncanny X-Force Psylocke & Archangel, Hot Toys TFA Re

Added more things for sale and lowered the price on the X-Force statues.

Re: FS: Shaak Ti PF, Kotobukiya Uncanny X-Force Psylocke & Archangel, Hot Toys TFA Re

Lowered the price on Shaak Ti.

Lowered the price on the X-Force statues again.

Psylocke sold.

Everything else is $20 off until Tuesday. Have a great weekend!

Added several Kotobukiya Marvel Bishoujo statues for sale.

Most of them are pretty sought after, so I believe the prices are fair. As always, please contact me with questions or offers anytime.

I will also include an additional mystery gift with each Bishoujo purchase.

I need these gone, so I'm locking this and putting everything up on eBay. Contact me if you see something you like and we can work something out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back