Statue Resident Evil: Sexy Miss Wong 1:4 (Wanku Studios)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

md99

Super Freak
Reaction score
Any fans? I've had my eye on this piece for a few months now but info has been very scarce, on boards like here, youtube, etc so I was taking something of a leap of faith in purchasing her. Being an unofficial product from a studio I'd never heard of made parting with my money even more daunting.

Happily however she arrived this morning and its a beautiful piece. A very sturdy 1/4 scale resin statue, base is 2" high, Ada stands (perches) at a pleasing 16". It's exquisitely sculpted, her dress hanging seductively from her body, legs, face and overall pose, spot on. The base is a little sparse, maybe a bit of decorative ivy crawling over the ground or up the pedestal wouldn't have gone amiss.

There are a few pieces on ebay, all from China. I really had my fingers crossed I wasn't buying a replica as I've been burned buying from there before but thank goodness I didn't.

Cost me €520 including shipping. That's as cheap as I found, most of the pieces range from that price up to €800. Definitely recommended for RE fans. It's far, far superior to the Hot Toys 1/6 scale figures.

Pics (poor quality unfortunately, camera is acting up) .

qdLcYU.jpg

EBBCma.jpg

GIBtBz.jpg

yXJ3NL.jpg

D6mPhf.jpg

dVqhVm.jpg

Re: Sexy Miss Wong 1:4 (Wanku Studios)

Wank u studios? I imagine ordering direct might be a bit of a handful...

I was sweating on the seller having the box wrapped up well.

Sexy Miss Wong Wanku Studio visibly printed on it would have been quite an eyebrow raiser for the postwoman who delivered it :horror

I was sweating on the seller having the box wrapped up well.

Sexy Miss Wong Wanku Studio visibly printed on it would have been quite an eyebrow raiser for the postwoman who delivered it :horror

:lol

Looks good, though.

Great studio name hha

I'm interesting in this statue for sure. Everything I've seen on it looks great, but trying to obtain a authentic one of these is a pain

Looks pretty good but it looks like they're missing some of the embroidery on the dress, which is a bummer.

That's an amazing statue! Congrats for getting one, they are quite rare and expensive.

Wow that's one sexy Ada! I've just recently discovered this statue on the net and thinking about getting it, very pricey tho. Can you post any more pics with brighter lighting?

Back