Live Video: Monday, October 15, Noon PST, 3 p.m. EST

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grphyx1

Super Freak
Reaction score
We'll have a shipping update on Superman (and Kandor bases), Wonder Woman, Mr M. and more!!. Feel free to ask any question

Gotta admit, tho ...this thread doesn't really say what this Live Video is about. It doesn't say if its for SideShow, Kotobukiya, Tweeterhead or anything.

Would be nice to have a link ...or point to where we can go, like Facebook or Instagram.

Am guessing it's tweeterhead? So now that the live stream has happened, what did we all think about it? Lol

LOL. That was a terrible mistake on my part. Sorry
giphy.gif

Respectfully, I'd disagree on the it not mattering. If it's a quality related issue like a last minute change in material, perhaps I don't want the piece any more.
But if they're catching quality issues, I'm happy because they're listening to feedback and taking it seriously.
Chances are they wouldn't reveal the cause, you're right.
To dismiss it as inconsequential is a convenient way to go through life; just accept everything at face value, don't probe because it is what it is?
I'm sorry, I don't mean for that to sound like an insult or accusation, I'm simply trying to say anything become dismissable with that frame of mind.

I'd misinterpreted the intent of your original post (my bad. I made an assumption and should have looked more closely) but I just thought it may present the company with an opportunity to talk on something more impactful or segue into, as I said, how they're taking QC seriously and they're making sure that each piece is on point in light of.....
I actually don't think most companies would give a specific reason for the delay. Really doesn't matter the reason, because it'll still be delayed.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Back