Statue Pure Arts Assassin's Creed statues (legendary Bayek, Alexios, and what's to come)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mar-l-Aoutat

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Is there a thread for this? I didn't find any.

So, I was finally able to get one of the legendary alexios from the Ubi store. It looks pretty good. The leather, the metal, the wear, I am really happy with this. The red paint on the helmet is a big mehh and the face could look better. But other than that, no complaints.

The statue is 1/4 scale - 27'' tall, and cost 750 USD / 750 euros / 900 CAD and is still available from all ubi stores. You can also use the 20% ubi points discount code on this, and get it for 600 USD.

Here are some pictures of the statue:

8667999528c0a56d584d72f3b9df8a4d.jpg

237f8bdc719d97dc1e958812872c0621.jpg

61b396e09473a81f36c1cc3399710c5f.jpg

And here is my unboxing and review for those interested, with size comparison at 2:40

There are no payment plans available which most likely explains why it is still available.

What do you guys think? Anyone else here bought this?
Also, does anyone here has the legendary Bayek? I couldn't get it and I am pretty curious to see some close-ups

Odd there's no Kassandra, since she's the 'real' main character for the game.

Odd there's no Kassandra, since she's the 'real' main character for the game.

yeah that's infortunate.
How I feel about it is, ubi expected more people to play as alexios, so they went ahead with more Alexios merch (spartan and pantheon collectors editions, plus this statue).

Would they make a 1:4 kassandra, I'd be interested

There's a small Kassandra (sold out though), and she came with the collector's edition at least here in Canada at EBGames/Gamestop. So she's not totally absent, at least.

Why is she the ‘real’ main character?

Ubisoft said she’s the canon main character. Alexios exists because they thought they’d lose customers if you could only play a woman.

Ubisoft said she’s the canon main character. Alexios exists because they thought they’d lose customers if you could only play a woman.

Damn, now I’m annoyed I’m playing the game with Alexios.
If I knew I was supposed to pick Kassandra then I would have.

Is this armor actually in the game? I'm looking online and I know the hero of Sparta set is similar but the fur and the cape are not there. Wanted to buy this but if you can't actually get it in the game I don't see the point.

Back