TBLeague Anck Su Namun Princess of Egypt 1/6 Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shaun & Ed Fan

Super Freak
Reaction score
5D767DBA-3286-4F8D-BC0B-AD5D117B64D5.jpeg4AD00DB2-2285-4BEB-84DA-CF9F5D36CF63.jpeg

Dang! I was pretty stoked when I saw the title and thought this was from the '99 Mummy. It's really too bad it doesn't look like Velasquez, who was crazy hot in the movie. Instead the figure has pale skin, ridiculously huge boobs and a different outfit. Heck if they had even done the movie outfit I might have considered picking it up. After the disastrous Tom Cruise reboot, I appreciate '99 Mummy even more. I wonder if the Mummy license would be popular. In addition to Anck Su Namun, I think a good Mummy setup would be Rick, Imhotep with swap-out screaming head, and mummified Imhotep.

2hyc75l.jpg

Instead it looks like they're working with ARH on these. While the outfit is different, surprisingly the sculpt looks like Valesquez and has bronze skin. There are some decent parts to the set that could be bashed to something nicer I think, but I really dislike the boob covers.

o6k110.jpg

If Patricia Velasquez and Rachel Weiz fought in costumes like the
figure has,the Mummy Returns would have been a lot better
LOL!

Why is she white?

Why does she have balloon ****?

Who is this meant for? Its not movie accurate, Egyptian accurate, i dont get it....

Is there a demand for white giant chested women dressed in Egyptian bikinis im unaware of?

Why is she white?

Why does she have balloon ****?

Who is this meant for? Its not movie accurate, Egyptian accurate, i dont get it....

Is there a demand for white giant chested women dressed in Egyptian bikinis im unaware of?

You must be new to Tbleague. ;) this is their bread and butter & will probably sell well

Now all we need is a Nefertiti figure to fight her.
A slightly different outfit would be better too.

Attachments

• 40FF0EA7-17AD-4FF9-B8FB-4CDB9B15E143.jpeg
    40FF0EA7-17AD-4FF9-B8FB-4CDB9B15E143.jpeg
    28.1 KB · Views: 134
Personally, I like it. Enough to buy it? Eeeh, I’ll get back to you on that one. :lol

I could eventually cave and order it, much like I did with their most recent Red Sonja and Arkhalla. I don’t think they have the rights to use the film version, or they would. Since they have a partnership with ARH, it was obviously going to be their version of the character. Odd that she isn’t tanned though.

Back