Stephen King's Pet Sematary

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ehollywood

Super Freak
Reaction score

https://youtu.be/VllcgXSIJkE

PS_Online_Vertical_rgb.jpg

Looks better than I thought. I doubt they make burn-it-with-fire Zelda creepier than the original though.

As a kid, the original was something that really creeped me out. Not sure if this will surpass it, but why not? One thing they absolutely have to keep in is the Ramones theme song. One of their best! If not, then **** this movie.

The first is seriously one of the most abysmal and downright depressing movies I have ever seen, it went beyond horror and made John Carpenter's The Thing look like an episode of My Little Pony by comparison. I seriously felt suicidal after watching it, so definitely not seeing this.

The first is seriously one of the most abysmal and downright depressing movies I have ever seen, it went beyond horror and made John Carpenter's The Thing look like an episode of My Little Pony by comparison. I seriously felt suicidal after watching it, so definitely not seeing this.

Read the book. It is the most terrifying book ever. Seriously disturbing.

I thought the film was a waste of time. The original Film apparently did it right the first time (with regards to following the book) as this is basically the same film but with a twist or two.

Really unnecessary

I thought the film was a waste of time. The original Film apparently did it right the first time (with regards to following the book) as this is basically the same film but with a twist or two.

Really unnecessary

Exactly, this movie sucked. The original was far better!

Read the book. It is the most terrifying book ever. Seriously disturbing.

I love the book, but the direction of the movie just didn't jive with me at all.

It was better than that last Halloween movie though so I guess it has that going for it. :lol

This movie was getting great reviews before release so I though it might be good.

Turns out they were all paid shills and once the film hit theaters the scores took a nosedive.

Really unnecessary
How bad this film must be, to make the first one look good!

Guess I won't be wasting my money.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

How bad this film must be, to make the first one look good!

Guess I won't be wasting my money.

You just take someone else's word? Lol why not decide for yourself?

Because time and money are precious

So you just go by whatever everyone else tells you what's good and what's not? That's no way to live :lol

It's better to regret something you have done then something you haven't.

So you just go by whatever everyone else tells you what's good and what's not? That's no way to live [emoji38]

[emoji38]

Don't think missing Pet Semetary at the theaters will be a big regret. There's always redbox or Netflix if I really want to see it.

[emoji38]

Don't think missing Pet Semetary at the theaters will be a big regret. There's always redbox or Netflix if I really want to see it.

I never said it would be a "huge regret." I just find your logic odd in that you do things based on what other people determine is good/bad rather than having an opinion of your own. :lol :huh

Man I was hoping this would be good.

I’ll catch it eventually on streaming. I only goto big films at the theater.

Last on was CM, before that BP & IW.

Next up, EG then Godzilla.
Last few times I saw a films in the theater the picture quality was terrible....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

You just take someone else's word? Lol why not decide for yourself?

So you just go by whatever everyone else tells you what's good and what's not? That's no way to live :lol

I never said it would be a "huge regret." I just find your logic odd in that you do things based on what other people determine is good/bad rather than having an opinion of your own.

To be fair.. This is MY opinion that he is listening to ;) :lol

Back