Speculation: Likelihood of VENOM (2018) figures from any company?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
I just got back from my second viewing and really liked it. Venom's design is awesome, and I'm dying to have a figure of it - especially a high-end one.

Do you think there's a chance we could see some movie Venom figures?

venom-phpirbdsf.jpeg

sei_26813989-0ce1.jpg

Ideally I'd love to see a Hot Toys Venom but they barely go outside the MCU for Marvel figures. I think Diamond Select would make an amazing Hardy Venom. I just emailed them from their "Ask DST" feature and hopefully I'll get a good response!

Last edited:
I still hope that Hot Toys will give us some Venom love. They also made a Deadpool figure, Punisher and Ghost Rider. And this characters are also not part vrom the MCU

So make it happen HT

I don’t see why not?? Maybe venom and possibly riot? Would love a 1/2 Tom hardy face. At least we know rotten tomatoes scores don’t effect possibilities since hot toys made figures from JLA, BVS, Ghost Rider...

They did all the other Sony Spider-Man figures. Why not venom? I guess they wanted to see how it would do overseas.

Hell if they can make blue electro they should make venom

Is Venom doing pretty well overseas? I know it’s supposed to be breaking October records.

I forgot they made Electro. :lol

I haven't seen the movie yet but I like the design enough that I would (probably) get a figure of it. But if it doesn't happen, no big deal since I'm already satisfied with the Marvel Select Venom.

I count on nothing from DST now. They would probably announce a figure and then never release it.

Hell if they can make blue electro they should make venom

:lecture

Of course would like to see DS make a figure, as their comic version is friggin' awesome. However, maybe Hasbro will eventually release a ML(?)

Is Venom doing pretty well overseas? I know it’s supposed to be breaking October records.

I forgot they made Electro. :lol

And they made a rhino which they never released and vulture which may come. So if this proves to be a hit which it seems we may get him.

Venom is without a doubt a high merch seller and spideys most popular villain.

I think HT would've posted the trailer on their facebook or announced a figure if something was going to come from them by now. I think the ships sailed. :dunno

Can't remember the other one, but it doesn't look too good. This one, I like:

Looks neat, but appears to be a hybrid SM3/Comic design and has little to do with Venom 2018.
I've been on the lookout for 2018 specific merchandise as well but haven't found anything yet. What's the hold up? Legal impediments? It's a barren land for collectors.

Just finished Venom and hear or read online Hardy signed on for full trilogy. After watching all is can say it def leave's you hungry for more... I predict next year July we will have plenty Venom for our wallets i predict at least 3 release's and without spoiling def down for 2 i hope for...Anyway like the direction were leading up to with Venom and Jared Leto next as Morbius and Gyllenhaal as Mysterio spidey gonna's have his web full.

Back