Diamond Select Bruce Lee collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
as do I,lets see what they have planned,i don't fancy a 7'' scale bruce figure or statue.a 1/6 bust/figure statue will do,or maybe a 1/4 scale anything.time will tell,but at least there's something new to look forward to.along with china x-h another new company offering bruce stuff.i think Enterbay should drop their BL line now as they are more interested in NBA.

Man...all I want is a good and accurate 1/6 Way of the Dragon Bruce Lee figure. Was hoping Enterbay would revsit it and update it, but I guess they do not have the license anymore.

Then I was hoping Storm would be the one with Arnie Kim but we all know what happended.

At least it is good Diamond will be releasing Bruce Lee collectibles, but they do not do 1/6 figures...

One day hopefully...

I thought Enterbay still had it?i know china x-h released a (slightly under)1/6 statue which came out really nice,and were showing a 1/6 WOTD and 60's style BL.they did show a bust(1/4)I think.so they must have the ok to do bruce.apart from Arnie Kim doing new stuff from his studio(I believe he's trying to get someone to mass produce for him)but no updates as yet.that's about it for bruce 1/6 regarding WOTD my original EB pales in comparison displayed next to the ganghood body/custom sculpt and outfit all for about £65.

I thought Enterbay still had it?i know china x-h released a (slightly under)1/6 statue which came out really nice,and were showing a 1/6 WOTD and 60's style BL.they did show a bust(1/4)I think.so they must have the ok to do bruce.apart from Arnie Kim doing new stuff from his studio(I believe he's trying to get someone to mass produce for him)but no updates as yet.that's about it for bruce 1/6 regarding WOTD my original EB pales in comparison displayed next to the ganghood body/custom sculpt and outfit all for about £65.
Can you show a pic? I am thinking of going the custom route but there are no good sculpts for Way of the Dragon. Even the Enterbay 1/4 scale was off in my opinion and the shrunken recasts look worse

a couple of quick(poor quality as usual)pics. ganghood custom combo.enterbay/ganghood wotd with fof head with wotd hair.

Any news or rumors about any incoming or possible 1/6 Bruce Lee figures from anyone anywhere?

Seems like Bruce Lee is losing his value...

KA Kim is working on a 1/4 body that looks a lot like Bruce.
I don't collect 1/4 but it will be interesting to see where this goes.

Arnie and Storm were like a dream come true but that fallout messed everything up and Enterbay I gues does not have the license for 1/6 anymore.

DST-Select-Bruce-Lee-017.jpg

Overall I'm relatively pleased with the way this figure turned out. The closed mouth head is pretty spot-on. Bruce was very muscular and extremely defined but his general appearance was of a skinny guy, so I think the chest is way too big for him. The added accessories are welcome but they look kinda silly, especially the rotating nunchuk. What I really dislike is the missing stripes on his Tiger sneakers. They were present on the prototype. Why the hell they removed them? They almost ruined the figure.

I just checked the MSRP, almost half the price of the SH Figuarts version. I'm not bothered by the face likeness on this one, it's more the body that disappoints, and not just the chest. Every limb is off. A sharpie would fix the sneakers.

I just checked the MSRP, almost half the price of the SH Figuarts version. I'm not bothered by the face likeness on this one, it's more the body that disappoints, and not just the chest. Every limb is off. A sharpie would fix the sneakers.
I agree. I expected more myself. What can you do? Apparently they cannot do that for cheap. The new one they showed also looks weird. There goes my hope of having a decent Bruce Lee figure.

BRUCE-LEE-SELECT-SHIRTLESS-AF.jpg

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

After checking out the first review, things appear to be completely different.

Bruce-2.jpg

Bruce.jpg

They've cast the head (probably the arms too) in yellow plastic, resulting in this horrific situation.

Bruce-4.jpg

Fake butterfly joints.

Bruce-5.jpg

Ridiculous gripping hands which cannot hold the nunchaku.

Bruce-6.jpg

Poorly executed spinning effect.

Bruce-3.jpg

Missing black stripes on his shoes.

Seriously, WTF is this?! I think such a legendary figure deserves way more respect!

Back