Prime 1 Studio: Aquaman - Black Manta 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
image2.jpg

How many movie Aquaman's am I going to get?!

I've got the JL 1/3 on preorder, and I'll probably order the 1/4 PF, and now this!

Doesn't Prime 1 have any sympathy for someone without any self control :dunno

How many movie Aquaman's am I going to get?!

I've got the JL 1/3 on preorder, and I'll probably order the 1/4 PF, and now this!

Doesn't Prime 1 have any sympathy for someone without any self control :dunno
Wow Phoenix, that's a nice one..

I'd like to order this, too but after seeing the statue, I have to think about it a little. They changed the pose - now it's more dynamic and I think more space taking than all of their other "moviebased" statues.
So with the 1st picture today I was all in for the SS Version, but now I'm not so sure, like I said I have to think about.

Wow Phoenix, that's a nice one..

I'd like to order this, too but after seeing the statue, I have to think about it a little. They changed the pose - now it's more dynamic and I think more space taking than all of their other "moviebased" statues.
So with the 1st picture today I was all in for the SS Version, but now I'm not so sure, like I said I have to think about.

Damn this is almost torture. It'll probably be 2 years at best before I get this in hand!

Damn this is almost torture. It'll probably be 2 years at best before I get this in hand!
Yes, that's the main problem - the wait.
When the shipping date is getting close, you are waiting for the happy message, that it's ready for shipping and then they slap you with a delay, maybe two or lately even more :(

Still waiting for any news for WW Training outfit and Arkham Cat. Prime 1 and SS are giving two different dates.

Yes, that's the main problem - the wait.
When the shipping date is getting close, you are waiting for the happy message, that it's ready for shipping and then they slap you with a delay, maybe two or lately even more :(

Still waiting for any news for WW Training outfit and Arkham Cat. Prime 1 and SS are giving two different dates.

Yep I'm waiting for those two statues as well.

I think I've got something like 12 or so 1/3 scales on preorder, of which I'm expecting delays on all of them.

Yep, same here. Can't wait for the day when the JL will stand together. And there is the Comic Hush line. Suicide Squad Harley still waiting for Joker and Deadshot :) . Doomsday.

And then there is the New52 line which will be completed by the end of 2020.

Aaaand Prime1 still announcing good pieces.

Yep, same here. Can't wait for the day when the JL will stand together. And there is the Comic Hush line. Suicide Squad Harley still waiting for Joker and Deadshot :) . Doomsday.

And then there is the New52 line which will be completed by the end of 2020.

Aaaand Prime1 still announcing good pieces.

There aren't that many of us that are getting the entire 1/3 Justice League line.

Prime 1 is the end of our future savings. My discretionary account is budgeted solely for Collectables. At the rate I'm going to have to find a way to survive without eating.

There aren't that many of us that are getting the entire 1/3 Justice League line.

Prime 1 is the end of our future savings. My discretionary account is budgeted solely for Collectables. At the rate I'm going to have to find a way to survive without eating.
Nice one, too.
I think about learning how to waterfast every three months ;)

Whoever designed Black Manta's outfit for this movie knocked it out of the park! No matter how the movie is, BM has become one of my favorite costume designs and it really comes through with this sculpt.

Prime 1 Studio is thrilled to announce the 1:3 scale MMAM-02: Black Manta from the upcoming Aquaman superhero film. Black Manta also is known as David Kane does not possess any innate powers. Instead, he uses Atlantean technology supplied by Ocean Master to provide him with superhuman strength, endurance, durability and a variety of weapons. Every treasure has its price and this Museum Masterline statue of Black Manta will be a worthwhile investment for all Black Manta fans. Due to a high level of intricate detail, the Black Manta looks like he has just stepped right out of Aquaman movie. This mercenary regular version comes with a sword on a right hand, LED light up function on eyes, a left-hand fist with an iconic design base. Attachable left forearm Blade and a left open palm hand are only coming in Exclusive version. Don't miss out to add this item to your collection!

【Product Specifications】
・Statue size approximately 26 inches tall [(H):66.1cm (W):55.8cm (D):57.4cm]
・One (1) iconic-designed base
・One (1) portrait with LED light up function
・One (1) right-hand holding Black Manta sword
・One (1) left-hand fist
・One (1) interchangeable left open palm hand (Only in Exclusive version)
・One (1) attachable left forearm Bladed sword (Only in Exclusive version)

$1,199.00 USD

IMG_0963.JPG

IMG_0964.JPG

IMG_0965.JPG

IMG_0966.JPG

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0969.JPG

IMG_0970.JPG

IMG_0971.JPG

IMG_0972.JPG

It's a bit more pricey than I thought it'll be at $1,199.00. I wonder if they're following Iron Studios track record and increasing pricing for light up features.

I was hoping that Aquaman would come in at $1,099.00, but with Manta $100.00 more, probably not.

I always thought Black Manta had one of the most ridiculous costumes in the comics and in the cartoon but this Movie Version looks Really Terrific. Just wish they would have had a switch-out unmasked Head Sculpt with this. I will absolutely order this if I end up Loving the Aquaman Movie.

Back