Prime 1 Studio: Aquaman - Aquaman 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
image1.jpg

Now my only concern is..... what do I do with my Justice League preorder?

I've currently got all six on preorder and it'll feel odd just to cancel one, in favour for this one if it comes out well.

Or I could just keep it, and when this one comes out two years later just box up the old one.

And at the same time, I did think I was all in on Sideshows new PF.... and now this, what am I to do :dunno

Now my only concern is..... what do I do with my Justice League preorder?

I've currently got all six on preorder and it'll feel odd just to cancel one, in favour for this one if it comes out well.

Or I could just keep it, and when this one comes out two years later just box up the old one.

And at the same time, I did think I was all in on Sideshows new PF.... and now this, what am I to do :dunno
I'm keeping my JL Aquaman. All the bases are matching. Two different Aquaman styles he is evolving.

Looks nice, great to have options for 1/4 and 1/3 scale. I'd prob still pick up the PF

I think the PF looks better but Manta looks great.

I agree the PF portrait has a better likeness to Mamoa at this stage. Still think this is a great piece and Manta to.

Not interested in buying these but the bases give me hope that not all Prime 1 bases are going to massive like the Hush ones. These bases compliment the statues perfectly without taking up a ton of space.

I agree the PF portrait has a better likeness to Mamoa at this stage. Still think this is a great piece and Manta to.

Not interested in buying these but the bases give me hope that not all Prime 1 bases are going to massive like the Hush ones. These bases compliment the statues perfectly without taking up a ton of space.

Boths this and PF looks good ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed on all counts

Yup, both the PF and this look great. In which case, pick your poison ...1/4 scale or 1/3 scale.

I'd go with the PF cause its 1/4 scale....

That's really cool, is there a link to more pics? Have they announced what other change out parts there will be?

Back