Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoody999

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hot Toys Disney+ Figures "The Mando" + "Cassian" + "Kenobi" + "The Book of Boba Fett"

So, if Hot Toys has the license for Star Wars does this mean they will be able to also do figures from The Mandolorian ? Would you buy figures from a Star Wars TV series ?

As this appears to be initially set on Tatooine or somewhere similar, is this the chance for Hot Toys to also get into OT aliens like Tusken Raiders, Jawas or whatever other characters show up in The Mandolorian ?

MandoS2Poster.jpg

Mando season 3

Episodes:
unknown (probably 8)
Seasons: unknown beyond S3
Filming: November 2021
Due to Air: 2022
Directors: Carl Weathers
Rumoured characters: Moff Gideon, Greef Karga

boba_fett.6.jpeg

Book of Boba

Episodes:
probably 8 (unconfirmed)
Seasons: 2nd season unconfirmed (reasonable to assume there is as the cast and crew were all given merchandise with BoB „Season 1“written on it.
Filming: Wrapped, now in post production
Due to Air: December 2021
Directors: Robert Rodriguez, Jon Favreau, Dave Filoni, Bryce Dallas Howard, Sam Hargrave
Rumoured characters:
Spoiler Spoiler:

Star-Wars-Andor-1280x720.jpg

Andor

Episodes:
12 episodes (probably like Mandalorian length)
Seasons: At least 2. Season 2 in 2023, K2SO won’t appear in Season 1, but presumably in Season 2.
Filming: Wrapped, now in post production
Directors: Toby Haynes, Ben Caron, Susanna White.
Rumoured characters:
Spoiler Spoiler:

star-wars-obi-wan-kenobi-logo-1248490-1280x0.jpeg

Kenobi

Episodes
: 6 episodes @ 1 hr length = almost trilogy length !!!
Seasons: 1 (limited series)
Filming: Many actors have wrapped, but close to filming finish.
Directors: Deborah Chow
Rumoured characters:
Spoiler Spoiler:

ahsoka.jpg

Star-Wars-The-Acolyte-Beitragsbid.jpeg

Untitled.png.jpeg

SWTimeline_Update.jpg

Attachments

• the-mandalorian-700x553.jpg
    the-mandalorian-700x553.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 3,975
  • The Mandolorian.jpg
    The Mandolorian.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 4,306
  • rjvvgzzpyyhhvfxrurp4.jpg
    rjvvgzzpyyhhvfxrurp4.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 2,613
  • z8a0jg1kmai31.jpg
    z8a0jg1kmai31.jpg
    877.4 KB · Views: 3,592
  • cba95d261c4ff6905cb1faa3b427b082.jpg
    cba95d261c4ff6905cb1faa3b427b082.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 497
  • book-of-boba-fett-logo-tall-169.jpg
    book-of-boba-fett-logo-tall-169.jpg
    263.4 KB · Views: 753
Last edited:
Re: Speculation : Hot Toys "The Mandalorian" Figures

Nope
Not a single figure, even if I like the show.
Release the Death Star trooper!

Probably a day 1 preorder for me, because I’m a sucker. Especially if the Mandalorian is played by Pedro Pascal, heard he’s in the show to some capacity.

If there's evidence that something is actually being made then a thread could be made for it, until then can we not do these speculation threads?
What's next, speculation threads for every damn background character that's ever existed?
Where's the Hot Toys Willrow Hood Speculation Thread?

If there's evidence that something is actually being made then a thread could be made for it, until then can we not do these speculation threads?
What's next, speculation threads for every damn background character that's ever existed?

We should have a speculation thread on the next speculation thread!

They made a Gonk prototype, so a Willrow w/ice cream maker and Not-Boba Fett are both not outside the realm of possibility...

Yes they will be made

So, if Hot Toys has the license for Star Wars does this mean they will be able to also do figures from The Mandolorian ? Would you buy figures from a Star Wars TV series ?

As this appears to be initially set on Tatooine or somewhere similar, is this the chance for Hot Toys to also get into OT aliens like Tusken Raiders, Jawas or whatever other characters show up in The Mandolorian ?

View attachment 429037

View attachment 429036

A lot of guys in Mando armor running around the galaxy as bounty hunters.

This one is probably Fett's sister, Booba Fett.

So the most creative thing they could come up with for a Star Wars TV show is the Adventures of Not-Boba Fett. RLM is right, Disney Star Wars is a tiny unimaginative universe.

I'm interested less for the Mandalorians than the post-ROTJ time period and the idea of a serialized western set in the SW universe, which sounds like it could be really promising and cool. Plus Jon Favreau is a pretty solid filmmaker to be leading the thing.

Very similar to the cancelled video game Star Wars 1313...

uXhqC6C.jpg

Be dope if they added his droid buddy too...

maxresdefault.jpg

e329bd99ca5f42f101df61dc0213e364--star-wars--star-wars-sith.jpg

stunned that something of such potential attracts pessimism on a toy forum. a tv series about a Mandalorian set after ROTJ... so very stoked.

stunned that something of such potential attracts pessimism on a toy forum. a tv series about a Mandalorian set after ROTJ... so very stoked.

Exactly, but haters are going to be haters.....until they see this show. I just ignore them.

The potential for this is so big. First rate directors, $10M/episode budget, Filoni involved, Rogue One cinematographer, the time period (post Jedi).

Just the fact that it's TV and 8-10 hours in total. That's more than a movie trilogy, which is why character development can be far better for TV series.

Very similar to the cancelled video game Star Wars 1313...

Yeah I saw those 1313 pics too when I did a quick google search.

I wouldn't be surprised if they roll together some of the ideas from 1313, the treatments which George did for TV, the planned Boba Fett movie and any other underground gangster ideas.

This is going to be the thing to watch.

Sadly it’s the world we now live in. When exposed to something new people now tend to ask themselves 2 questions.
1. Can I be offended by this?
2. Is there any reason to hate this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back