Chronicle Collectibles : Rotunda T-rex : 1/9

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clutch

Super Freak
Reaction score
B73104A1-B935-4B40-B511-ABBFCD5E123E.jpeg

Realistically don't have the space for it but so tempted to buy. Nostalgia!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s nice but with so many T-Rex’s being done and all the other Dino’s coming out I’m out on this one - but good for people who didn’t get in on the others.

The sculpt, the prototype paint work, the simplicity of the base, and the size all make this incredibly appealing. I love the look of it, even the lack of neck to a degree. Looks chunky and substantial.

Pity it's Chronicle and the final product will look like a spotted mess. Will wait to see Prime 1's rotunda Rexy. Apparently theirs will be 1/8.

The sculpt, the prototype paint work, the simplicity of the base, and the size all make this incredibly appealing. I love the look of it, even the lack of neck to a degree. Looks chunky and substantial.

Pity it's Chronicle and the final product will look like a spotted mess. Will wait to see Prime 1's rotunda Rexy. Apparently theirs will be 1/8.

It seems Chronicle and Prime 1 are making the same Dino’s - I’m sure Prime 1 will make a way nicer Indominus Rex and I’ll have regretted buying Chronicles version.

I'm not too big on the (accurate) scars but I'm liking the sculpt being confined to the base's area. There's not much space on my shelves to have another T-rex tail shooting over into a nearby collectible.

Would not have expected it to be so big. Nice. Gonna be hard not to order this. I passed on the first P1 T-rex. Figured I'd wait for the rotunda battle. Now we get this. We go years without anything, then it's a literal avalanche of products.

Would not have expected it to be so big. Nice. Gonna be hard not to order this. I passed on the first P1 T-rex. Figured I'd wait for the rotunda battle. Now we get this. We go years without anything, then it's a literal avalanche of products.

Grab your shovel.

Is P1 doing this rotunda too?

Back