New SS Darth Maul PF?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa909

Super Freak
Reaction score
did I miss an announcement? are we getting a new Maul PF?

43252993970_62c7fba312_h.jpg

maybe art print.. doubt there is a new Maul PF... if.. sideshow has really lost their mind

The image is from the Dark Disciple art associated with the Maul Mythos statue (the art was released as a print pretty recently by Sideshow, if I'm not mistaken). It's probably just there to make the banner look cool, or (being very optimistic) to tease a Mythos Maul 1/6 figure.

The image is from the Dark Disciple art associated with the Maul Mythos statue (the art was released as a print pretty recently by Sideshow, if I'm not mistaken). It's probably just there to make the banner look cool, or (being very optimistic) to tease a Mythos Maul 1/6 figure.

This.

Though I wouldn't put it past SS to continue disappointing their customers and to make a 3rd Maul before a lot of other characters.

This.

Though I wouldn't put it past SS to continue disappointing their customers and to make a 3rd Maul before a lot of other characters.

The disappointment is complete. There's already been three Maul PF's. I guess everyone forgets about the one with the mechanical legs.

The disappointment is complete. There's already been three Maul PF's. I guess everyone forgets about the one with the mechanical legs.

...you bet your ass I did lol. Completely forgot.

To be fair, the disappointment for me in this company has been going on for a few years now lol.

They just revealed 3 "new" Marvel PFs too and are revealing them this weekend at NYCC, would be great if they revealed one new Star Wars PF.

...you bet your ass I did lol. Completely forgot.

To be fair, the disappointment for me in this company has been going on for a few years now lol.

They just revealed 3 "new" Marvel PFs too and are revealing them this weekend at NYCC, would be great if they revealed one new Star Wars PF.

SW is not at their focus anymore... and because of slow sales.. which is Sideshows fault choosing bad poses mainly and the same characters over and over...

YOu guys need to seek out other "companies" for 1/4 statues ;)

I miss when we had diorama line and a new PF each quarter. For almost ten years I would get so excited each quarter for the new dio and PF SSC had to show us.
Started in 2014 SSC would just make a PF once in a while, but during those years statue have just gone up so much.

Isn't there meant to be a new darth maul life size bust due? I have all 3 maul premium formats and I certainly don't want another. :thud:

SW is not at their focus anymore... and because of slow sales.. which is Sideshows fault choosing bad poses mainly and the same characters over and over...

YOu guys need to seek out other "companies" for 1/4 statues ;)

Speaking of these other "companies", I've seen mention of an Oola and an Asoka. How do I get info on these?

Back