Prime 1 Studio: Batman Damned (Lee Bermejo) 1:3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 said:
With the released Batman Damned comic here the first look to our 1/3 scale statue perfect companion piece upcoming Joker from Lee Bermejo.

kZyTDfi.jpg

yv0iPC9.jpg

Last edited:
I like Bermejo's Joker but I'm not a big fan of his Batman. I like the way he draws Batman but I don't like the costume he has him in.

I like Bermejo's Joker but I'm not a big fan of his Batman. I like the way he draws Batman but I don't like the costume he has him in.

Agreed and it feels kinda soon for this Batman. The book has only just released!

Neal Adams would be my fave, even more than jim lee. Maybe then I'd replace my blue grey premium format

Neal Adams would be my fave, even more than jim lee. Maybe then I'd replace my blue grey premium format

It has to come at some point, would be a travesty if Prime 1 didn't cover such an iconic version of Batman. Adams, Miller, Lee. Anything else I'd consider by those are my three grails when it comes to Batman.

Agreed and it feels kinda soon for this Batman. The book has only just released!

I guess Prime 1's trying to ride on the hype of the controversial book. I too, think that they should have done another artist's version instead since we already had a Bermejo "NOEL" Batman under the Arkham Games license.

Anyway, I'm guessing that the EX would be the Bata-wang, I mean a batarang again.

It's a great looking piece, which is probably accurate to the source material. But like the Noel piece, just not what I imagine when I think of Batman.

Back