Grace Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sideshow is very excited the follow-up to our Aspen Premium Format™ Figure!

Attachments

• kTPHOOF.jpg
    kTPHOOF.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 376
So stoked!

Love that they choose this to follow Aspen.

The raised eyebrow theme they’ve been going with is getting a little odd, although it doesn’t look bad on this one.

I just saw gem mints nycc video, 7:42 shows both grace and aspen. When I saw her this instantly popped into my head.

thor-modern-age-premium-format-marvel-feature-300177-06.jpg
grace statue.jpg

Last edited:
For a second there I thought they were making the youtuber grace . Disappointed indeed

I just saw gem mints nycc video, 7:42 shows both grace and aspen. When I saw her this instantly popped into my head.

They are making a completely transparent Aspen Matthews? Interesting.

Doesn’t supposed me XM’s Witchblade and Aspen’s pose are extremely similar.

They are making a completely transparent Aspen Matthews? Interesting.

Doesn’t supposed me XM’s Witchblade and Aspen’s pose are extremely similar.

I read in the news letter that's its the only one made so it'll either go in a giveaway or an auction. I have the XM witchblade and aspen but they're both still in the box I haven't had time to make room somewhere for them. Thor's pose and soulfire grace are almost mirrored, glad I don't have that Thor though I didn't really like the hand lol but I'm good with grace I may get her.

Grace looks spectacular! The pose may mirror that Thor PF, but I don't have that statue ....so no biggie to me.

I read in the news letter that's its the only one made so it'll either go in a giveaway or an auction. I have the XM witchblade and aspen but they're both still in the box I haven't had time to make room somewhere for them. Thor's pose and soulfire grace are almost mirrored, glad I don't have that Thor though I didn't really like the hand lol but I'm good with grace I may get her.

I have Witchblade and Aspen posed next to each other, they fit well together.

This looked so nice on SideShow Live earlier today!

I had a chance to rewatch the episode on the Youtube app on my TV ...she looked even better. LOL.

Yea, the EX is not a must. I can wait to get this. But I will definitely be getting this later.

There’s no love for this statue...

Just got this. I got to say this is a phenomenal statue. Reg is already sold out.

JQxvYnx.jpg

qeJvX1C.jpg

5x0lL9V.jpg

opiwb4p.jpg

UDHRvFy.jpg

I think a better pose would've made Grace much more appealing.

Back