Sideshow Jason Momoa Aquaman 2018 PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dino76m

Super Freak
Reaction score
along with the other announcements!
Sideshow is very excited to announce the Aquaman Premium Format™ Figure! This DC Comics collectible captures Jason Mamoa as King of Atlantis and superhero from the upcoming Aquaman film! Swim your way onto the RSVP now to receive updates on this Maquette!

Attachments

• 1125x682_ttbanne_AquamanPF.jpg
    1125x682_ttbanne_AquamanPF.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 412
Last edited:
Hmmm...I guess if you need a 1/4 scale version, here it is. P1's 1/3 scale Justice League version looks pretty impressive as well. Nice to have options.

Now the main question is will the likeness be acceptable or not?

And is it a Maquette or a premium format? The description doesn't match the teaser picture. I know their 1/4 MCU Iron Man pieces are always called Maquettes, but I don't remember their other movie pieces other than Hulks being classified as a Maquette. Is it actually based off of a true film studio used Maquette or is it just another 'Sideshow Maquette'?

Now the main question is will the likeness be acceptable or not?

And is it a Maquette or a premium format? The description doesn't match the teaser picture. I know their 1/4 MCU Iron Man pieces are always called Maquettes, but I don't remember their other movie pieces other than Hulks being classified as a Maquette. Is it actually based off of a true film studio used Maquette or is it just another 'Sideshow Maquette'?

It’s a pf like their other DC movie pfs.

Not into movie-based PFs, but I'm curious to see what this will look like.

That actually looks pretty great....but can the production piece come close to the prototype?

After the Wonder Woman fiasco that looked NOTHING like Gadot, I'll wait to see some in hands pictures.
But, on the other hand, even the WW Gadot prototype was off, while this one looks great ATM… so...

Pic doesn't look too bad. As others have said, this seems like a "wait till it is released before picking up" scenario though.

This looks really good. They've nailed the outfit. Wait for in hand pics though as the head in particular will NOT look as good as that

That actually looks pretty great....but can the production piece come close to the prototype?

After the Wonder Woman fiasco that looked NOTHING like Gadot, I'll wait to see some in hands pictures.
But, on the other hand, even the WW Gadot prototype was off, while this one looks great ATM… so...

Pic doesn't look too bad. As others have said, this seems like a "wait till it is released before picking up" scenario though.

This looks really good. They've nailed the outfit. Wait for in hand pics though as the head in particular will NOT look as good as that

This actually looks rather impressive. No interest on my end but it looks solid.

I mostly agree with everyone here. Which doesn't always happen with movie based pieces.

I'm actually contemplating preordering this locally (hope the Ex is lacklustre :dunno), but the only thing that is concerning me is his height with his trident.

But I'm crossing my fingers that the production piece turns out 'well' :pray:

Yeah it does look fantastic. I like how we're all shocked that we like a sideshow piece! And now we all have hope that it will turn out like the proto...

Fingers crossed it turns out close to that good because they nailed pretty much everything. The pose, outfit, sculpt all really well executed.

Back