Premium Format Spider-Man Premium Format Figure 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_ttbanner_SpideyPF.jpg

Loved the last one. My fav. Now bring on a different venom!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

This will need to be absolutely amazing to even consider. It's only been a year since the last Spider-Man PF. Talk about flooding the market.

How about some other characters Sideshow? You know I think they can still make money without a Spider-Man every six months.

ill just wait for the variant.. i got the original comiq ,, symbiote version last time, hope they do a iron spidey variant this time

As they say, this is SSC being SSC, continuously milking the cash cow. In a way, I don't blame them but they should then allow (through some type of license) other companies to make the 2nd and 3rd tier characters collectors want (I STILL can't believe we don't have a SSC 1/4 Dr. Strange yet especially with his increased visibility from the MCU).

As they say, this is SSC being SSC, continuously milking the cash cow. In a way, I don't blame them but they should then allow (through some type of license) other companies to make the 2nd and 3rd tier characters collectors want (I STILL can't believe we don't have a SSC 1/4 Dr. Strange yet especially with his increased visibility from the MCU).

they do that actually , remember the spidey 2099 and venom was deigned by P1 but released under Sideshow label

Is there any hint in that font? Damn why no iron spider, lizard, ock, etc.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Is that mean we will see another Wolverine?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

they do that actually , remember the spidey 2099 and venom was deigned by P1 but released under Sideshow label

Maybe so, but that Marvel comic line has since been put on hold for some reason.

Wow, finally a Spiderman statue by Sideshow. I wonder what other obscure or neglected characters they will do next? Probably Hulk (and it's 3 variants) or Wolverine.

Back