CGL Toys Biohazard Boy Jesse (Breaking Bad) 1/6 scale release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
First off, if this is in another thread, please let me know or close / redirect this. I tried doing a search for the different labels and nothing was coming up.

01.jpg

02.jpg

Trying to find info online for this release, outside of the store that has it offered, is pretty slim. I did come across a recent video on YouTube that went into pretty good, albeit long winded, detail. In the video you get a better view of the head sculpts and it looks better than the photos, although the shaved head is oddly off.

Still, for $192 USD this isn't a bad set, I just don't know anything about the company and whether or not there could be a matching Heisenberg figure.

Great looking set, back in the day I shelled out nearly $200 just for the hazmat suit and gas mask. With that light and that lens I think I prefer the shaved head sculpt - the shaggy hair sculpt reminds me a bit of Leonardo Dicaprio

03.jpg

04.jpg

few more photos including what I'm hoping is a future Heisenberg release! From what I understand, the shaved head version will only work with the gas mask, for some reason it's fitted just for that profile. I would guess taking a hair dryer to the mask would soften up the bands enough to put on the hairy version.

That’s a stacked release as far as accessories go. Great value with 2 head start and 2 pairs of sneakers too, could kitbash another Jesse for not much more.

Back