1/6 Hot Toys ESB Chewbacca speculation thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Futurion

Super Freak
Reaction score
42672441_10155777009822344_1498368958334500864_n.jpg

I honestly can't believe how bad their Solo Chewie looked, or even the TFA version. I like the ANH one a lot, I really hope it's very similar to that one.

I think the only way this could make me bite is if he came with mechanic tools/goggles, and a C3PO in pieces with net back pack.

I think the only way this could make me bite is if he came with mechanic tools/goggles, and a C3PO in pieces with net back pack.
I think those accessories are a given if this figure is made. At least the net with C3PO’s broken parts. I'm hoping it happens as that would be a fun way to display a Chewie.

If they release a new better version with cargo net and C-3PO parts I will double dip on chewy. But not till then.

Would be nice.

If they release a new better version with cargo net and C-3PO parts I will double dip on chewy. But not till then.

Would be nice.

:lecture This ^

I have the other two Chewies (My TFA was not that bad unlike many photos that I have seen) The OT iterations of Chewie are my favorite! Cargo net with C3PO in pieces would be hard to resist)

So is it a fair bet that if HT is producing the ESB version teased here that they are not producing the "Solo" one that was teased in those PO shots?

So is it a fair bet that if HT is producing the ESB version teased here that they are not producing the "Solo" one that was teased in those PO shots?

It’s HT 2018..of course they will do both..they want our money :slap

If it's released, I bet it'll be a re-release of ANH Chewie w/the mentioned accessories. It could be worse..FA Chewbacca with OT colour scheme. I just don't think it's going to beat out the original. Those Empire accessories are going to go for a fortune on eBay. Will need to check Toy Anxiety like 10 times a day when this guy gets released.

Yep, they need a backpack 3PO to sell this. RotJ Chewie at least has the parted hair style but for a real Empire Chewie to stand out, he needs to be lugging around Goldenrod. I have to admit, HT has really gotten their money’s worth on the Chewie R&D.

Back