1/6 Hot Toys Speculation Thread - Avengers 4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guy66657

Super Freak
Reaction score
So with these new leaks of the scale mail being confirmed. What do you all hope to see for Avengers 4?

5345fea7608085aeb91b29ecb8d0cc5f.jpeg

8bd8b3290057fda574559828f79d56ad.png

19d623d75984c3cdcd228fa3e45b1c26.png

03c72ec6111c8f3c5a3eca9a6bc4229a.png

Confirmed in Pic: Captain Marvel, Nebula, Professor Hulk, Iron Man (MK-C armor or whatever), War Machine (hopefully w/proton cannon), Ronin Hawkeye.

Rumored/Possible: Rescue Pepper, Black Panther Shuri, Valkyrie in Asgardian costume, white Vision

I need a Cap for my collection and This one will likely be it. Please use the concept art body and give him the same traps that you did with that suit. Really made the proportions good on it. Also Nebula and Valkyrie are musts for me. If Iron Man dons an infinity stone armor I’ll get it.

So this is the suit Steve is going to die in? :lol

Love the scale-mail but the dark colors are getting old... I'd rather it be brighter like the AoU outfit.

Last edited:
I need a Cap for my collection and This one will likely be it. Please use the concept art body and give him the same traps that you did with that suit. Really made the proportions good on it. Also Nebula and Valkyrie are musts for me. If Iron Man dons an infinity stone armor I’ll get it.
Yes! They have to use the concept art body for the new Cap. Valkyrie would be an instant pre-order for me, I'm on the fence about Nebula. Depending on what they do with Hulk I would get the new version. Everyone else is a wait and see.

So this is the suit Steve is going to die in? :lol

Love the scale-mail but the dark colors are getting old... I'd rather it be brighter like the AoU outfit.
Yeah completely agree, the only cap I have is the AOU version. Despite what ppl make think of the movie I think that cap suit was bada$$. Though if cap does in this movie I might get this last version/ hope he comes with shield

If vision came in white I be all in on that...even if it was a made up exclusive that wasn’t in the movie.. nobody else has my interest except for maybe cap, and maybe iron man and warmachine.. oh and maybe Hawkeye depending if figure wise he has sleeves for double jointed elbow for better arrow and bow poses..

If vision came in white I be all in on that...even if it was a made up exclusive that wasn’t in the movie.. nobody else has my interest except for maybe cap, and maybe iron man and warmachine.. oh and maybe Hawkeye depending if figure wise he has sleeves for double jointed elbow for better arrow and bow poses..

So, what your saying is your not interested in anyone..except 4/7 of the team. Lol just messing with you.

Yes! They have to use the concept art body for the new Cap. Valkyrie would be an instant pre-order for me, I'm on the fence about Nebula. Depending on what they do with Hulk I would get the new version. Everyone else is a wait and see.

I’m still rather sad even the regular Saakar Valkyrie never got released. The proto pics except the arm and shoulder joints looked amazing. They nailed her likeness on the sculpt, this late into the game I doubt they are going to make her which sucks. I really want a Valkyrie. Either suit. Didn’t expect to love her as much as I do.
If they do hulk with both the full body suit and regular torn shorts I’ll snag a hulk finally.

Got some more leaked art

15a282080dcd1b94077d34a239645e9e.jpg

76d8963157a766e955a753e18695e2ae.jpg

1bc36b8af25f60f24a41a0f95915a6af.jpg

549762a1372102e887218bb125345775.jpg

2dab1e8849e08a2c4cbed0944129f390.jpg

5763e27a48e9e4e2ad2f020fb0a2594c.jpg
I'm not a fan of that War Machine, looks too much like a transformer to me. Cap is looking good though. I missed out on the Civil War suit and I've always liked the darker color of that suit.

Back