Statue Prime 1 Bumblebee Movie - Bumblebee

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
42420477_1960034167376549_5467688007135920128_n.jpg

If I end up liking the film (and not necessarily what is the general opinion) I'll place an order for this piece, even though I currently have no where to put him given my extensive list of preorders.

This is a tough one... love the classic beetle look, similar arm-out firing pose with the TLK version but this one is more dynamic with the stance and base, the other one comes w/ that nice hammer arm.... which one do you guys like better?
:dunno

of course i meant 1/3 or 1/4. use your brain geezus

......not even sure it's worth getting into a 'discussion' on scales, as clearly you're set in your 'terminologies'.

You do realise a quarter scale car would be humongous and no one would buy or make it? I don't think you understand that transformers are bigger than people...

Yep, but in the 'individuals' defence when it comes to Transformers I doubt any true scaling ratios have ever been provided by Prime 1....well except for maybe the Optimus Primal.

Very well aware.

Design wise, personal taste. IMO

If it’s $800, maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the lowest priced Prime 1 Transformer pieces from the movie lines? As I'm seriously doubting this comes in at anywhere near $800. Hope I'm wrong.

What are the lowest priced Prime 1 Transformer pieces from the movie lines? As I'm seriously doubting this comes in at anywhere near $800. Hope I'm wrong.

Never said they were lower than $1,000

Just if you have a 2 or 3 of these statues, you have them all. Have 2 now and 3 on the way.

I just don’t see the appeal anymore in blowing $1,000 on a meh statue anymore when I already have some really nice ones. The piece needs to stand out.

This is not a bad piece. I’m just not into enough to spend that kind of money unless it’s screaming bad ass. Maybe Optimus and others will do that for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Their last Optimus is like 3K hahaha, beautiful but holy price

Back