Action Figure Joaquin Phoenix "JOKER" Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Clown

King of the Wicker People
Reaction score
5ba91dd19c888d77108b4574-750-563.jpg

landscape-1537785216-spl5026852-005.jpg

joker-7593.jpg

Last edited:
Is this even tied to the DCEU?

Feel iffy about a origin story... but anything seems better after Leto, hope it's good.

Feel iffy about a origin story... but anything seems better after Leto, hope it's good.

As someone with three Joker tattoos on his right arm, I HAVE to at least give it the benefit of the doubt :)

I'm shocked he's in full Joker make-up for the film. I thought for sure the whole movie would be one long tease, and we wouldn't see him as the Joker until the last five minutes.

Not tied to the DCEU at all. I'm okay with this as a stand alone movie but generally speaking the Jokers origin should be at best ambiguous.

I think this is my favorite shot out of what's been released so far.

joaquin-phoenix-transforms-into-the-joker-filming-riot-scene-12.jpg

I think this is my favorite shot out of what's been released so far.

View attachment 427895

Still loving that outfit, even more than Ledger's. I'm thinking there won't be any of that Batman foreshadowing stuff. Maybe not set in Gotham City, which it doesn't have to be. For as much as people are confused/not liking the face paint, if it's a good movie people will accept this if it's all we get. I can definitely see that clown mask as an accessory.

Do we have any idea what role De Niro is playing yet? Wonder what the chances are of getting a figure.

Just by how it looks kills Leto's joke of a Joker

Enviado desde mi G8441 mediante Tapatalk

Back