Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - Brachiosaurus 1:15

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
Prime 1 Studio said:
Welcome to Jurassic Park!

aUGKJPy.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio: Jurassic Park - Brontosaurus

Not much to see but hopefully it’s big big

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully this one will be eating a tree branch and not standing on the Lava - think it will stand 3 feet tall?

Trying to imagine what design issues they'll have or how expensive this will be to make me not get my hopes up. Getting kinda hard...

3 feet tall would be stunning, hopefully shown at NYCC this week.

Unfortunately it doesn't appear Prime 1 is going to be at NYCC. I wish they were. I'll be there on Saturday. Looks like XM and Sideshow will be there though.

Come on, we poor people need a break.:slap
Never thought one day I'd be complaining about waves after waves of JP statues...

Come on, we poor people need a break.:slap
Never thought one day I'd be complaining about waves after waves of JP statues...

Our break will come in a few months when all of these have finished going up for preorder and we sit for 2-3 years waiting for them to finally get released

Wonder when Prime will show off their Indominus Rex - presuming it will come out before this one

Our break will come in a few months when all of these have finished going up for preorder and we sit for 2-3 years waiting for them to finally get released

No, not unless CC offers a deposit option, or Dan carries EX version:(

Wonder when Prime will show off their Indominus Rex - presuming it will come out before this one

Almost forgot about that one! Now they have how many, 4? that were only teased in design print? Spinosaurus, Brachiosaurus, Raptor vs. Rexy and Indominus Rex. What a crazy time...

No, not unless CC offers a deposit option, or Dan carries EX version:(

True. So far I'm lucky because I don't care about licensed stuff and the less blatant JP franchise stuff that's tacked on, the better imo. So most of the EXs are useless to me because I'm more worried about how I'm going to remove the JP logos from the bases.

True. So far I'm lucky because I don't care about licensed stuff and the less blatant JP franchise stuff that's tacked on, the better imo. So most of the EXs are useless to me because I'm more worried about how I'm going to remove the JP logos from the bases.

So far the only EX I'm interested in is the baby blue in gold. I can't care less about the goat and the bone so I pre-ordered those two from Dan. I pray for their EX to continue to suck with the coming statues:) If they do EX like SS does with dinosauria, I'm gonna be in deep trouble now.

No news regarding this piece for a while correct?

Did you consider iron Studios?

I ended up getting the 1:20 version recently from Iron Studios for $1,000. Spared no expense. Nice piece, I liked the inclusion of the mini Ellie, Dr. Grant and Hammond.

Yeah it had been a long time since this tease. Hopefully this will see the light of day, curious to see how it compares to Iron Studios.

I am on the lookout for a new T-Rex. It appears Chronicle Collectibles might be going under so the rotunda When Dinosaurs Ruled the World statue I preordered from them may never get released.

I saw that Prime 1 had a similar, more intricate version with raptors but I sort of preferred the simplicity of the Chronicle Collectibles Version better.

Back