Oldest Pre-order

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marine Boy

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was going through my list of pre-orders with KG Hobby and there are only a few still to go: HT Matrix Neo, HT Emperor Palpatine, VTS Justice Judge and right at the bottom of the list, Pangaea Samurai General. This was pre-ordered on 8th Oct 2016, nearly 2 years ago. Anyone got anything older than that?

5-17 Toys era blue shifter aka Mystique, 9-18-16 Five star weather manipulator aka Storm rumored cancelled.

I waited more than 2 years for Rose from BC after paying in full on the launch day.
8EA15D74-58F5-405F-8F8B-51831D1F1F3B.jpeg

And, now I’m waiting (fir more than a year now) for the 8th Doctor and Captain Scarlet.
0732E6E4-241E-4D60-A26E-BA8B1D165D7C.jpeg
I expect the 007 figures will head that way as well.

It doesn’t stop me ordering , up to a point.
With the exception of some not so cool hair on Rose, I’ve enjoyed all of my BC figures.
Their Thunderbirds figures are just amazing . So I can see me signing up for Lady P and Parker on day 1.
I haven’t preordered the three brothers set though. I had planned to, but I’m going to wait this one out to see if these actually come out. First set I’ve had a bad feeling about : the proto pics were amazing though, and I will be happy to order once they are available.

Pangaea Scottish General, ordered May 2016. Every few months Pangaea says it will be released “next month”. LOL

I also have had the Toys Era “Blue Shifter” on pre order since it was announced.

I also had a couple of Big Chief orders from late 2016 that were sent out this year (Clara Oswald and the War Doctor).

I've had the Prime 1 Arkham Knight Batmobile on preorder since it went up on Sideshow. That was fall of 2015. We're at the three year mark now. Absolute lunacy!

My oldest pre-order is the Big Chief Studios Eighth Doctor figure which I pre-ordered on 21 April 2017. No idea when he'll finally be released either! :lol

deluxe Spider-Man homecoming which I finally paid off last week. Had him on preorder since December 2017. Oddly I've paid off and received every other released figure I ordered after him lol. I have 6 more figures on preorder but all have not come out yet unless you count the Emperor who came out today.

Toys Era The Mystery aka X men's Mystique
Been on pre order for a long time, we have had an update however saying they were messed around by a factory for a year, and a seamless body throws out all kinds of complications so we could be waiting even longer.

Five star Weather Manipulator tempesta aka Xmen's Storm
Promo Images of this figure are out there and its been uo for pre order since ... Gods dog was a puppy.... The release date was 2016 and we have had no update at all from five star, some websites have removed it where as other just keep moving the release date.
Its confired a factory that a number of 1/6 companys use is causing up to three years delays so there may be hope yet, although rumours are starting that the project was simply cancelled.

Toys era did give an update towards the beginning of 2018 but have given nothing since on the figure, five star however have said nothing.

Its come and gone now, but I had something on preorder with eFX Collectibles for a few years. It was a high dollar item -money set aside and everything. But after several years that money looked pretty good and went towards other companies who could deliver on time.

Chronicle 1:1 Endo, ordered July 2015(to be fair it was a 12 month payment plan and that's what caused the extra delay). Getting the new version that hasn't even gone up for preorder yet so still probably over a year away...

Back