New York Comic-Con Speculation Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantasticfrog

Super Freak
Reaction score
So, any guesses. Last year I believe TLJ figures were revealed. I’m going to the con, but only on Sunday, so I won’t have any scoops. I’m sure they will trot out the in limbo prototypes we always see. I will make it a point to badger the ss people (who are always nice) about relaying our wants (ot). Won’t do much good, but, you never know.
I hope we get at least one new preorder out of this, as I don’t think we have had any sw preorder since maul in July. They have to announce something ot, as there are no ot figures shipping after palpatine. That’s called losing money ht.

Bespin Han, Bespin Lando, Hoth Han, Hoth Luke, Director Krennic, Cassian Andor and Blue Snaggletooth.

Lando has to be coming soon right?

Did they announce a qui Gon? Seems like a logical next prequel one after Dooku, anakin, obi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NYCC is never as big for reveals. We’ll probably see what’s been displayed at the various summer conventions and maybe one or two new pieces.

Not exactly speculation, but more so hoping Mr. Endor Luke may hit the pre-order stage soon. They have displayed it at pretty much each and every show that they have had a display at over the past year (or a bit longer), so hoping we can get that one knocked out.

I should’ve taken some Paxil before I started this thread. Dark days indeed for sw 1:6 collecting. We need a new hope...
Literally
We need hope (plus, I can’t stand seeing that punk spider man on the ht Facebook page).

Would be nice to see the complete Crait Luke figure. :pray: Hoping for reveals of Qui-Gon, Bespin Han and Lando too - but I'm not holding my breath!!

I would think Qui-Gon and Padme are in the works soon. Those two along with Mace Windu are major characters that aren’t revealed for the prequels.

I'd say Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan, but I'm hoping for Mace and Palpatine. I'm dying to see what HT does with those two. Those are my top PT figures outside of the ones already up for PO.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A definitive no eye patch no goatee Sam Jackson sculpt would be nice. A duo release with Palpatine similar to Yoda and Dooku would be awesome.

ROTJ Vader, seeing as there are no Vaders or OT stuff on PO after Palps.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

A definitive no eye patch no goatee Sam Jackson sculpt would be nice. A duo release with Palpatine similar to Yoda and Dooku would be awesome.
That's what I'm hoping. Can't wait for their Chancellor Palpatine sculpt. I know it will look good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back