Favourite In Your Collection, Most Desired Piece & The One You Wish They Would Make

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Brown Knight

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Favourite In Your Collection, Most Desired Piece & The One You Wish They Would Make

This is for 5 separate choices:
- Your favourite figure in your collection
- Your favourite custom (if you have one)
- The figure you're looking to get most next
- The figure you want that is out of reach
- The figure that doesn't exist, but you want it made the most

Here are mine:

- Hot Toys James Dean Red Jacket
- 1/6 American Psycho Patrick Bateman
- Hot Toys Star Lord Vol 2. Deluxe/Hot Toys James Dean Cowboy Version
- Iminime American Psycho
- Christian Bale from American Psycho
Matt Damon from The Talented Mr. Ripley/Bourne
Kim Novak from Vertigo
Rebecca Ferguson from Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation
Classic actors and actresses in general really

Yh, I do have a few on my wishlist which I wish Blitzway or Hot Toys would do. Your turn now!

Re: Favourite In Your Collection, Most Desired Piece & The One You Wish They Would Ma

Cool thread!
Favourite - Tough call! I’d have to put Blitzway’s Ghostbusters (Dr. 3 Pack). It was the realisation of a 30+ year old dream! Opening the box was an incredible experience.
Custom - N/A
Most looking forward to - Jedi Luke. Should be hitting Oz late October. Can’t wait.
Out of reach - 3 way tie for Terminator 1 Arnie/Robocop/Classic Predator. Prices are just a bit nuts at the moment.
Wishlist - Jake and Elwood Blues, Quint/Hooper/Brody. Preferably Blitzway.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Re: Favourite In Your Collection, Most Desired Piece & The One You Wish They Would Ma

Gotta think this through....
- Your favourite figure in your collection : it’s ususlly the latest one I get , but I’ll go with my 89 Keaton Batman (with his Batmobile)
- Your favourite custom (if you have one) : I guess it’s a custom - my 12th Doctor Rock version.
- The figure you're looking to get most next : BCS Captain Scarlet
- The figure you want that is out of reach : not exactly out of reach as it’s just turned up on eBay.. the 1960’s Pedigree Captain Scarlet.
- The figure that doesn't exist, but you want it made the most: really tough. I’ll go with Mel Gibson’ Mad Max from MM2

That’s my list.

Cool thread!
Favourite - Tough call! I’d have to put Blitzway’s Ghostbusters (Dr. 3 Pack). It was the realisation of a 30+ year old dream! Opening the box was an incredible experience.
Custom - N/A
Most looking forward to - Jedi Luke. Should be hitting Oz late October. Can’t wait.
Out of reach - 3 way tie for Terminator 1 Arnie/Robocop/Classic Predator. Prices are just a bit nuts at the moment.
Wishlist - Jake and Elwood Blues, Quint/Hooper/Brody. Preferably Blitzway.[emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Blitzway are very good, and they look like they'll make more figures from pop culture, which i'm looking forward to as well. My Tyler Durden is absolutely stunning!

Gotta think this through....
- Your favourite figure in your collection : it’s ususlly the latest one I get , but I’ll go with my 89 Keaton Batman (with his Batmobile)
- Your favourite custom (if you have one) : I guess it’s a custom - my 12th Doctor Rock version.
- The figure you're looking to get most next : BCS Captain Scarlet
- The figure you want that is out of reach : not exactly out of reach as it’s just turned up on eBay.. the 1960’s Pedigree Captain Scarlet.
- The figure that doesn't exist, but you want it made the most: really tough. I’ll go with Mel Gibson’ Mad Max from MM2

That’s my list.

Mad Max from a good company would be great. I just want more pop culture figures.

Lots of love for that 89' Batman i've seen in these threads. Don't have one but the pictures look very good.

Nice selection, DVD1.
And yep, The Brown Knight, the Blitzway reveals from SDCC were kinda out of left field, but it makes me hopeful for more figures that are out of the realm of Marvel and Star Wars (which I love, by the way. Just need more variety). QMX seem to be doing a pretty good job too. I passed on their TOS Kirk and Spock even though I thought they were awesome, but the figures from TWOK mean more to me as they were the ones I grew up with.

Well, if we are only talking 1/6...

Favorite figure: It either has to be Avengers 1 Loki or the XD Toys Captain of Octopus (which is a KO on the Hot Toys Davy Jones).
Favorite custom: If it qualifies as a custom, then my recent Red Skull kitbash.
Figure I'm looking to get most next: It changes from time to time, but if we aren't counting figures that are still on PO, then maybe the Hot Toys MMS320 Kylo Ren. When counting figures on PO it's the Hot Toys Hela or Killmonger.
Figures I want most that are out of reach: The Enterbay Men in Black set.
Figure that doesn't exist but I want it to be made: Captain Salazar, would kill for that character in 1/6.

Last edited:

Favourite figure in my collection:
My 1/4 Enterbay Batman Begins.

Favourite custom:
My custom Indiana Jones figures (one for each movie) and my Restless Natives Clown and Wolfman. The latter I put together from scratch sourcing the clothes and making the masks for each. They are from a little known Scottish movie and are one of a kind.

The figure I'm looking to get most next:
Not sure to be honest. I am quite looking forward to getting the Hot Toys John Wick or the Three Zero Mulder.

The figure I want that is out of reach:
The 1/6 Delorean from Back to the Future but there is no way I could justify spending a £1000 pounds on it.

The figure that doesn't exist, but want made the most:
I have quite a few!
Sam Spade from The Maltese Falcon.
Francis York Morgan from the video game Deadly Premonition.
Number Six from The Prisoner TV series.
Jack Walsh and The Duke from Midnight Run.
Bill and Ted.
Mad Max (Mel Gibson version).
RP McMurphy from One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
Harry and Lloyd from Dumb and Dumber.
The Goonies (Mikey, Mouth, Data and Chunk).
Remo Williams and Master Chiun.
Short Round from Indiana Jones.

There are probably a lot more that I can't think of right now!

Favourite figure: Hot Toys ANH Han Solo with custom Jnix head sculpt. It is a character that I've been a huge fan of since I was five years old, and my father took me to see Star Wars during its original run, so basically all of my waking life, and so there's a lot of memories and stuff tied up in that piece for me when I look at it, even beyond my love of the character himself. So to finally have a version of Solo in my collection that I am truly happy with after so many years means a lot to me.

Favourite custom: Well technically that would be the ANH Solo again, but beyond that it would be my repainted Big Chief Fourth Doctor figure, with custom scarf. Again a figure that has that double hit of being a character and show that I've loved basically all of my life, mixed with more personal and nostalgic connections as well on top of that. I actually had the head on this one repainted twice. The first time I just wasn't ever really satisfied with the results, so I eventually bit the bullet and got it repainted again by a different artist, but the second time really was the charm, as I got back a repaint that truly completed the figure I'd dreamed of having. It makes me smile every time I look at it.

Most looking forward to: There's currently nothing that I am actively hanging out for in a 'want it now!' kind of way, but I must admit that I'm rather anxious to see how Threezero's Scully and Big Chief's Eighth Doctor both end up turning out.

Most wanted out of reach figure: Nothing springs to mind at the moment. There's always pieces I'm keeping a watchful eye out for at a good price, but nothing that feels insurmountable or out of reach.

Unmade figure you most want: The Sixth Doctor is my number one want, and probably will be for a very long time. Mel Gibson as Mad Max Rockatansky, or Clint Eastwood from any of his western or action roles would both be very close runners up. Oh, and an accurate '78 Michael Myers. And, of course, the rest of the unmade Doctors (the Second, Third, Fifth and Seventh) from Doctor Who to complete my ultimate grail of a full Doctor lineup.

Favourite figure in your collection: Hot Toys Avengers Loki, my favourite character and also my first ever Hot Toys figure

Favourite custom: Don't have many customs atm, most of them are waiting for me to complete them! So I'll have to say either my 12th Doctor in Spacesuit or my suited Loki.

Figure most looking forward to next: Hot Toys Hela and ROTS Obi-Wan Kenobi

Figure you want that is out of reach: Hot Toys BTTF DeLorean!

Figure that doesn't exist, but you want it made the most: I could list loads here, but my main ones would be Thor 1 Loki, Tactical Suit Killmonger and Agent Carter

Favorite: Right now Training Armor WW, as it just looks amazing on the shelf.

Favorite Custom: I guess my Furiosa, after all the work put into it.

Looking Forward To: Emperor and throne

Out of Reach: Cult King's Dancing Girl (Mia) from Pulp Fiction. Such a great looking figure, but when they do pop up now it's for $800 or more, which is way too expensive for me.

Want Made: Lynda Carter WW and Greatest American Hero

Favorite figure: Sorry but I really can't choose one, I love all figures I own.

Favorite custom: My 11th Doctor A Town Called Mercy kitbash made by myself.

Figure I'm looking to get most next: Hot Toys Neo, Hot Toys John Wick

Figures I want most that are out of reach: Iminime Nathan Algren in full armor - unfortunately far too expensive for me. Guess I'll have to make do with the ACI version if that ever gets released.

Figure that doesn't exist but I want it to be made: More than any other, Matt Ryan Constantine!!! Seriously, PLEASE someone make him!

Favorite figure: Tough question. For personal meaning, Bruce Lee. For sheer entertainment, Iron Man Mark IV Diecast. For childhood nostalgia, probably some iteration of Luke Skywalker.

Favourite custom: Maybe a customized (for screen accuracy) ANH Stormtrooper. Stormies were my gateway drug into this hobby.

Figure I'm looking to get most next: Maybe Hot Toys Neo.

Figure I want most that's out of reach: For the moment, a Sean Dabbs Batman Returns Catwoman.

Figure that doesn't exist but I want it to be made: A Hot Toys Batman Returns Catwoman.

Favourite In Your Collection: Hot Toys Doctor Strange
Most Desired Piece: A resculpted Asmus Gandalf the Grey and White (part wish fulfillment)
The One You Wish They Would Make: A decent Jeff Bridges character (e.g. Rooster Cogburn or The Dude)

Favorite figure: Tough question but probably DX13

Favourite custom: My custom TDKR Bane or Eleven Logan

Figure I'm looking to get most next: I can't wait for Hot Toys IW Thanos

Figure I want most that's out of reach: I have 3 custom Ledger Joker, but I would like to have DX11

Figure that doesn't exist but I want it to be made: DCEU JL Deathstroke

Favourite figure in your collection: Kaneda and bike, it's so rare and expensive now.
Figure most looking forward to next: Hot Toys Hulkbuster or the Blitzway Ecto-1
Figure you want that is out of reach: Sideshow Dagobah Hut, crazy money nowadays.
Figure that doesn't exist, but you want it made the most: Starship Troopers

Favourite: Enterbay Mr. Bean

Favourite Custom: Albert Einstein (How2Work Einstein + Feng HS)

Looking Forward To: Dragon 50th Anniversary astronaut

Out of Reach: Medicom Kaneda + Bike

Want Made: Frank N Furter (Rocky Horror Picture Show)

- Your favourite figure in your collection: Tough thought, I'd give it to the HT 1/4 TDKR Batman

- Your favourite custom: 1/6 Logan final battle (eleven angry head sculpt, worldbox bloody at012 body)

- The figure you're looking to get most next: So many upcoming figures, I'm most excited for the 1/4 TDK Joker

- The figure you want that is out of reach: The HT 1/6 DX11 TDK Joker

- The figure that doesn't exist: Again, so many to choose from, I'd ultimately give it to a HT 1/6 Rorschach (from the 2009 film)

- Your favourite figure in your collection
Tie between these two as they are the only two figures I've bought twice to have back in my collection.
SSC - The Thing PF.
SSc - Ringwraith Ex. Maquette.

- Your favourite custom (if you have one)
SSC - The Thing PF once I find time to repaint it.
- The figure you're looking to get most next
SSC - Thor PF.
- The figure you want that is out of reach
SSC - Original Green Hulk PF.

- The figure(s) that don't exist, but you want them made the most
nightman3.jpg

Back