Prime 1 Lifesize Dog Alien Wall Mount

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via Kelvin

FB_IMG_1537596908110.jpg
FB_IMG_1537596910853.jpg
FB_IMG_1537596914311.jpg

I might come around to these, but they all look a bit off to me. They're nice enough, just very heavily stylised.

Incredible! I can’t wait for Prime 1 to give us a lifesize full bust!! You know it’s coming!!
Maybe they can’t get the rights just yet because CoolProps has the 1:1 bust tied up.

Out of the three wall hangers, this one looks best to my eye. Still not 100% sold on the Giger-inspired background (it looks kinda jarring with the Dog Alien).

I might come around to these, but they all look a bit off to me. They're nice enough, just very heavily stylised.

The quality to me looks scaled back.

The reason being probably because for what they are.

I’d rather go a full Bust.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These are cool but something is off, and I agree I would much rather full busts with shoulders.

Because you know they’re in the works.

I have a feeling we will see the dog Bust first before anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The might not have the license for the full busts since CoolProps has it, hence the wall hangers.

The might not have the license for the full busts since CoolProps has it, hence the wall hangers.

Totally agree. Give it time, you know we will eventually get lifesize full busts from Prime1 as they have shown time and time again that they are not afraid to make large pieces. Waiting on the edge of my seat!

I like them. The bases are a little unruly though. I'm hoping you don't have to mount them as shown.

This is up for order, two options. One open mouthed, one closed mouth. Both are a bit pricey at $1299, I quite like the closed mouth version....

Ph8eE5G.jpg

xV9ThFO.jpg

O3XecRJ.jpg

TId3A7Z.jpg

h0UQ0c7.jpg

Hkf1q4p.jpg

Agreed - they look quite good, but over what I'm willing to pay for them.

When you are out of space. P1 has the solution with these haha

When you are out of space. P1 has the solution with these haha

But they have priced them way too high imo. I actually really like this, but you can (or could) buy the full heads for not much more money from CP. You're getting about 1/3 of a head here with a generic base. If these were around the $800 mark, which is still a lot of money ultimately. I'd likely have ordered the closed mouth versions of this and the Big chap.

Back