Statue Prime 1 Tekken 7 Yoshimitsu statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was shown on Collectors Group

Attachments

• tek.jpg
    tek.jpg
    117.6 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Someone posted a pic of the actual Yoshimitsu statue over at statue forum...:)

Yeah even by the silluet, it looks like the previous PVC statue of Yoshimitsu by Koto. I think it was the tekken 5 design. Im sure Prime 1 will do an amazing job but at least get a different design. Tekken 3 or even Tekken 2 with his metal mask. The tentacle Yoshimitsu doesnt seem very popular. Either way, im a big Yoshi fan and glad they are again making something for him.

SDCC11KBYshmts1.jpg

So we already have this design, it would be a shame that Prime 1 just does a different pose. There are so many cool yoshi designs they could of went for. If not the tentacle due to most recent release, Tekken 3 version is by far the most popular, you cant go wrong with that.

yoshimitsu-tekken-3.jpg

Yeah even by the silluet, it looks like the previous PVC statue of Yoshimitsu by Koto. I think it was the tekken 5 design. Im sure Prime 1 will do an amazing job but at least get a different design. Tekken 3 or even Tekken 2 with his metal mask. The tentacle Yoshimitsu doesnt seem very popular. Either way, im a big Yoshi fan and glad they are again making something for him.

View attachment 427646

So we already have this design, it would be a shame that Prime 1 just does a different pose. There are so many cool yoshi designs they could of went for. If not the tentacle due to most recent release, Tekken 3 version is by far the most popular, you cant go wrong with that.

View attachment 427647
:goodpost:

Here is a fan art I keep going back to cause I dig the pose
yos.jpg

My issue with a lot of Yoshimitsu statues is that they don't really convey what makes this character so memorable: his quirkiness. The poses are too normal. They lack the absurdness the character has. That fan rendition gets it perfectly. The mix up theatrical kabuki styled poses with the coolness of being a mechanical robot ninja lol

Back