Media TELLTALE is shutting down

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Remy

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Last edited:
Re: TELLTALE is close to shutting down

They said The Walking Dead Finale will get cancelled only episode 2 get made. This is sad news. I was hoping for The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones season 2. I need to make more of Telltale figures as a memorabilia

I wanted to like TellTale but they never got their tech right. I loved Season one of the Walking Dead but from there on out they made good games that we're plagued and weighed down with technical issues.

They said The Walking Dead Finale will get cancelled only episode 2 get made. This is sad news. I was hoping for The Wolf Among Us and Game of Thrones season 2. I need to make more of Telltale figures as a memorabilia

WtF?!? Haven’t they sold some people full season passes? Seems like legally they’d have to fulfill their obligations or issue full refunds.

Mis management......

They sold well....but didn’t provide the content. They promised episode based game play but literally were taking years to provide a very short next episode.

I love the style of game play, playable stories are awesome.....

Heralds back to Kings Quest

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

WtF?!? Haven’t they sold some people full season passes? Seems like legally they’d have to fulfill their obligations or issue full refunds.

I'm not sure, they said The Final Season will conclude in episode 2. It got cancelled, or it's forced to end only in 2 episodes. The remaining 25 employees will work on Minecraft Story Mode for Netflix. Man, I'm really excited when they teased Stranger Things

I always support video game makers like these so I dont buy used stuff game disc, and always pre-order.
I pre-ordered Walking dead final season, so I guess I'll lose money there.

Sucks, was really looking forward to Wolf among us 2. I hope another company picks that up.

It always seemed their games were well received and reviewed and sold decently. Complete shock for me. I also had no idea how small they were!

Damn. Wish we couldn've gotten a final Batman season as well and Wolf Among Us 2.

I hope that happens. It would just be odd to leave it off mid season. I’ve been replaying season 1 on my ps4 (previously played it on Xbox) and then I plan on playing thru the rest of the series. I always bought them but never got around to playing them because of how emotional exhausting the first season was. Hopefully there will be an end by the time I get there.

I saw a sales chart after hearing of the new and their sales have just tanked in the last few years. I'll try to find it but after seeing that it's really obvious why they're closing.

edit found it:

DnqCaLkUwAANwv_.jpg

Don't you know guys? The video game industry is jus suppose to run on indie games, with the exception of a few big companies games sprinkled here and there. It's pathetic.

Back