Sideshow Collectibles: Luke Skywalker (ROTJ) Deluxe Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

svnmelter

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I couldn't find the original thread using the search tools, so I'm making another one. I'm aware that this has been discussed to death, but what does everyone think about this figure in comparison to the Hot Toys figure? At $235, this is tempting. The sculpt just looks stylized to me and not very realistic.

512429-w300.jpg

As far as the sculpt, hands down, Hot Toys blows away the SS sculpt.
But the biggest issue why I havent picked up HT ROTJ is I want to display it with just the black outfit, Death Star look.
And in my opinion, that SS proto blows away the HT version.

I cant stand the WTF fat Luke version HT released. It doesnt make sense. Hamill was soo skinny in these fims. so why would you even put a damn fat suit.
Even with the fat suit removed, in all the pics I've seen, its still to big for my taste.

So I'm kinda waiting on this version hoping black suit and body of the SS final will look as good as the proto.
I'll buy HT Jedi Luke if it starts to sell out, so I'm hoping Sideshow starts selling theirs before HT sells out.
If I do though, I know I'll be forced to display it with the cloak.

"im too dull to read through some pages so ill just start another thread and have other members and mods clean up after me"

That seems a little personal, don't ya think? I used the search tools and couldn't find the original thread. I'm unable to close it. I don't see the point in crying over it though. Move along or contact a mod and have them delete it.

Back