Definitive Luke (Mods or otherwise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StarWarsFam

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are Boba and Vader tips/tricks threads for definitive versions of those charcaters. I thought I'd start one for Luke. To me he is the hardest figure to decide on a look for (unless you've got the dough for a big Luke collection like some guys on here). For me he has two aspects, wise Jedi (especially if considering EU) and adventurer. I am considering repurchasing Snowspeeder Luke and using the new Inigo head. For Jedi Luke I plan to get Crait Luke and give a green saber. What are you guys' ideas or projects?

There are Boba and Vader tips/tricks threads for definitive versions of those charcaters. I thought I'd start one for Luke. To me he is the hardest figure to decide on a look for (unless you've got the dough for a big Luke collection like some guys on here). For me he has two aspects, wise Jedi (especially if considering EU) and adventurer. I am considering repurchasing Snowspeeder Luke and using the new Inigo head. For Jedi Luke I plan to get Crait Luke and give a green saber. What are you guys' ideas or projects?

FYI, to buy Luke Snowspeeder, the Inigo head, getting it painted by a top person (always a good idea for human heads, especially hero/centerpiece characters) and shipping is going to set you back quite a bit of dough. Like $600+

FYI, to buy Luke Snowspeeder, the Inigo head, getting it painted by a top person (always a good idea for human heads, especially hero/centerpiece characters) and shipping is going to set you back quite a bit of dough. Like $600+
Haha thanks Talibane, that's part of the reason I posted the thread. I am in a little bit of a predicament here. But I also would love to see more Luke pictures from people. Such as your little Hamill Squadron you have going on.

Alternatively planning a Luke like TK's here on the right.
1zq7gj5.jpg

He would not be screen accurate but with the Inigo head I could go ESB era or ROTJ and after era. Just need 2 sabers.

Not sure I'd call it my definitive Luke, but I just started making a new tunic for my ANH figure, that should hopefully be less stiff and easier to futz.

Pretty sure ROTJ will always remain my favorite, at least until HT makes a Snowspeeder version.

Not sure I'd call it my definitive Luke, but I just started making a new tunic for my ANH figure, that should hopefully be less stiff and easier to futz.

Pretty sure ROTJ will always remain my favorite, at least until HT makes a Snowspeeder version.

So the regular ANH tunic is not that great? Good to know, but farm boy was never a look I liked.

Bespin Luke is my definitive look for Luke. Unfortunately, I'm not a fan of HT's sculpt. When/if they do 2.0, that will be my only Luke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I don't like that the DX07 belt has the "studs" fall off. Same issue with the Snowspeeder but not as bad. Did the Hoth belt have that issue?

The Hoth belt is built to last compared to the other two. I love the velcro closure. I'm really unsure why they had to engineer a new one for the Snowspeeder Luke. It's inferior in every way.

Wanted to kitbash these two like the one on the right but HT has to make them down the road, right? Surely x-wing Luke and snow speeder Luke are on their list.:pray: Can't bring myself to buy anymore Sideshow Star Wars figures.

I don't know if we'll get both, to be honest, but the flight-suit look is so iconic that a pilot Luke surely has to be on the HT shortlist, regardless of whether it is the X-wing or Snowspeeder version.

Then again, Hot Toys, so...

Picked up Snowspeeder Luke again. Gotta start selling some parts/accessories to help fund without taking away figures. Is the basic hot toys body on ROTJ Luke the same as the DX07 body?

Back