Statue Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod 1/3 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Awesome statue

Attachments

• zod.jpg
    zod.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 351
  • zod1s.jpg
    zod1s.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 166
  • zods.jpg
    zods.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 175
  • zod.jpg
    zod.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 158
  • zod2s.jpg
    zod2s.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 171
  • p1zod.jpg
    p1zod.jpg
    131.1 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod statue ?

From FB

Attachments

• DDB7E866-0FCF-4601-A685-B3D1ADEFA48F.jpeg
    DDB7E866-0FCF-4601-A685-B3D1ADEFA48F.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 299

Base.

Attachments

• 3CDDEA7F-4D23-4F53-BA1D-14540D6FDAA4.jpeg
    3CDDEA7F-4D23-4F53-BA1D-14540D6FDAA4.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 277

Wow, what scale is that?

Re: Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod statue

more Zod..

Attachments

• zod1.jpg
    zod1.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 280
  • zod2.jpg
    zod2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 272
  • zod3.jpg
    zod3.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 271
  • zod5.jpg
    zod5.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 277
  • zod6.jpg
    zod6.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 265
  • zod7.jpg
    zod7.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 284
Re: Prime 1 Rebirth General Zod statue

Wow ...portrait is well damn exceptional!

This looks fierce. However, they should adjust the collar so we can see the whole portrait. It's a shame to have such an awesome portrait covered up or obscured.

This looks fierce. However, they should adjust the collar so we can see the whole portrait. It's a shame to have such an awesome portrait covered up or obscured.
Totally agree. It looks like he's sitting in some kind of suit like Lex does.

agree! like the awful collar on the XM white mags.

Agree! Hopefully the fix this and Prime 1 usually do listen to feedback. Apart from that I love this statue. Awesome base but it doesn't seem to be really massive like some of the recent Prime 1 bases which is good.

As a die-hard Superman fan, there aren't so many options out there. So I will buy this piece. It's a really good statue. I like the character and the base is phenomenal.

I would buy a MoS Zod and Faora. Please Prime 1, maybe one day.

Good on Prime 1 for producing this piece, but I have to wonder if the demand is there.

Really? I assumed being one of Superman's more well known villains there would be pretty high demand. If they fix the collar issue I'll probably end up getting this. Awesome base that doesn't take up a ton of room.

Good on Prime 1 for producing this piece, but I have to wonder if the demand is there.

Really? I assumed being one of Superman's more well known villains there would be pretty high demand. If they fix the collar issue I'll probably end up getting this. Awesome base that doesn't take up a ton of room.

I could be wrong, but with the frequent talk of statues we'd like to see, I'm not sure that I've ever heard someone bring up Zod.

I could be wrong, but with the frequent talk of statues we'd like to see, I'm not sure that I've ever heard someone bring up Zod.

Hopefully the prototype will change a few minds. I'm hoping this would look okay next to the Hush Superman and Batman even though they come from different source material.

Is that a VELVET cape?! Wow, the whole setup here is gorgeous.

This base is large, but has a lot more flow with the character sculpture than say, the P1 HQ [which seems to have a base that's large for the sake of largeness].

Envy all of you living in McMansions, with the room to display these pieces. :wink1:

Back