Prime 1 Fugitive Predator 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Via Kelvin

FB_IMG_1537503046886.jpg
FB_IMG_1537503053064.jpg
FB_IMG_1537503057056.jpg
FB_IMG_1537503061214.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Fugitive Predator

Was waiting for someone to post this thread! Would've done it myself but can't upload pics using my phone is seems. Looks soooooo good tho. Kinda has me second guessing the whole "I'll just buy the Jungle Hunter" statement Ive been uttering to myself the last several months

While I still don't love this as a Predator design. This is a great looking statue. I agree about being even more pumped up for the other Preds from P1 now. I love that they made the COH a full on bust display also.

By Prime 1 standards, this base is relatively tiny.

Yeah I know lol. I dont like how they make such large bases for their statues. Makes them harder to display.

I dont think I will buy this either way. Will likely just wait for their Jungle Hunter, and maybe P2. Will pass on anything else.

I think they said we'll hopefully see the P1 around February time. Looking forward to that one very much! And the P2 probably more so....

That bust is just over 30" tall, so it seems that this statue is a fairly big one...

Makes sense. Aliens and Predators are at least eight feet tall, so a 1/4 statue will be the same height as a 1/3 human: two feet minimum. Throw in the base and you've got a massive piece.

Back