Statue Prime 1 Supergirl 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• E40F948C-B1D6-4905-9585-251EF813F00D.jpeg
    E40F948C-B1D6-4905-9585-251EF813F00D.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 387
That's way to much cheesiness for me.... that cat has got to go..... Seems like all the companies want to show her as some sort of innocent blonde bimbo... I prefer Tuner's take on her, a typical teenager who's has a temper and is quick to make bad decisions because she thinks she knows more then everyone else around her, you know typical teenager...

This is just too Mary Poppins for me...

OK, this looks good too. Now why didn't SSC did something like this on the first Supergirl? At least the new one is perfect.

I like it, there are a lot of similarities to sideshow's new one. Hopefully there will be a change out piece so we don't have to display the cat lol which will make it perfect in my book

I've been waiting for a P1 Supergirl statue and glad they're finally releasing one!

Not entirely sure what it is but I agree there is something with her face, it looks OK but also looks anime-ish, somehow like someone mentioned earlier.

I personally like the cat and wish the P1 Superman had Kyrpto as an EX or something lol

Just read a comment in the Mera thread that this is potentially based on Artgerm's work which would explain the similarity in SSC's head sculpt (anime-ish) look if it's actually true.

It's not potentially based on Artgerm's work. It IS based on his work. Both Supergirl and Mera were previously done as comic covers and art prints.

Just read a comment in the Mera thread that this is potentially based on Artgerm's work which would explain the similarity in SSC's head sculpt (anime-ish) look if it's actually true.

Yes... only POTENTIALLY lol.

9ItXZwm.png

Why do all supergirl statues have these weird anime faces?

Well, Sideshow made their first Supergirl PF like-like but only a few liked it.

Personally, I think SSC's headsculpt on the first PF was well-sculpted. It may not be what everyone would call as "pretty", but nonetheless a life-like sculpt, and I may be one of the minority who prefers it over the manga-ish sculpts of late.

I like the portrait ...and what I see so far on the body sculpt. Still need to see more in different angles. But if this is 1/3 scale, then I'm sticking with the SSC version.

I like the portrait ...and what I see so far on the body sculpt. Still need to see more in different angles. But if this is 1/3 scale, then I'm sticking with the SSC version.

Same, I already have it on pre order

What's with the asian-influence depicted in all these faces now? Supergirl should be chicken coop country white bread toast. I sure wished someone would have given us this type of face...

Supergirl SS Preview.jpg

Back