Statue Prime 1 Harley Quinn 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BurningRage

Super Freak
Reaction score
From FB

Attachments

• A52EA891-58A9-44B9-9505-C04D6F813AB4.jpeg
    A52EA891-58A9-44B9-9505-C04D6F813AB4.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 417
She looks great.

What line is she supposed to be for?

And damn is that base big, with that jester/Joker bust added there.

And I'm also wondering in how well she pegs into the base with those roller skates.

Such a shame all these are 1/3 instead of 1/4.... I imagine Harley is over 30" tall with that base..

Such a shame all these are 1/3 instead of 1/4.... I imagine Harley is over 30" tall with that base..

Only to those limiting themselves to 1/4 scale and smaller.

And with Prime 1 putting out more and more impressive pieces in the larger scale, keeping ones collection to only 1/4 scale is going to unfortunately mean that you're bound to miss out on more and more impressive pieces.

I'm just not sure it's worth it anymore sticking to only 1/4 scale.

And with Prime 1 putting out more and more impressive pieces in the larger scale, keeping ones collection to only 1/4 scale is going to unfortunately mean that you're bound to miss out on more and more impressive pieces.

You're right but I still wish the base wasn't so big. I am really rethinking my collection after seeing all these amazing 1/3 pieces

Totally right. Descided a few weeks ago, thats what I'm going to do. Only the MotU line will stay, the XM Samurai, a few of the new XM X-Men. But have to think what to do with the new 52pieces. Ok - looks like all the SS 1/4 pieces have to say goodbye.

Oh and yes, the base is toooo big.

I'm interested to see all the swap out pieces especially headsculpts. To be honest I may still decide to get this as it looks too good. If I let any pieces go it'll be the X-Men premium formats I have on pre order

I know a lot of people started their collections with 1/4 scale and it was almost the common norm and I see the comment of, "this looks great but too bad it's 1/3", which is fair to make everything match in your current collection etc. But I just want P1 to know that they should not stop doing what they're doing since they're so good at doing it and SSC will continue to hog up the 1/4 scale licenses and sit on them or push out statues no one wants or have lots of QC issues etc. Keep going with the 1/3 scale P1!

This looks fantastic but I can't justify buying this. The comic was absolutely unreadable and terrible. It's a shame they didn't do the classic Harley IMO since that would have been a knockout and this is quite similar to their video game Harley. This is insanely well done. Anyone into this version, congrats, this is really nice!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I know a lot of people started their collections with 1/4 scale and it was almost the common norm and I see the comment of, "this looks great but too bad it's 1/3", which is fair to make everything match in your current collection etc. But I just want P1 to know that they should not stop doing what they're doing since they're so good at doing it and SSC will continue to hog up the 1/4 scale licenses and sit on them or push out statues no one wants or have lots of QC issues etc. Keep going with the 1/3 scale P1!

Yep I absolutely agree with you, is just that when we 1/4 scale collectors see pieces like this, they're basically bigger better versions of what we have lol so obviously we're going to want them and possibly bemoan the fact that they're not in our preferred scale. Having said that, I 'accidentally' pre ordered the justice league wonder woman and will possibly pick up this harley and the dkr superman, so my rules are quickly going out the window!

I'm still wondering how this pegs into the base, and how secure it'll be long term.

As that right foot appears to be in the air.

For the average collector, they just don't have the space to display these 1:3 scale beasts... They're like averaging 35" in height.. Tallest shelves I have are 32" Even if I had my custom shelves redone to display 1:3 statues and sold all my 1:4 stuff, I would only have room for about 12-14 1:3 statues total... If Prime 1 would shave around 6" off those huge bases then I could display them in the shelves I have now..

For the average collector, they just don't have the space to display these 1:3 scale beasts... They're like averaging 35" in height.. Tallest shelves I have are 32" Even if I had my custom shelves redone to display 1:3 statues and sold all my 1:4 stuff, I would only have room for about 12-14 1:3 statues total... If Prime 1 would shave around 6" off those huge bases then I could display them in the shelves I have now..

And don’t forget the boxes and how much that eats space. Some 1/3’s need two boxes per statue bc of the massive base/sculpted cape. Love my 1/3’s so far, sadly bigger bases means bigger boxes and I’m now in the market for a storage unit. Unless P1 starts toning down the sizes of some of these bases and their boxes I don’t think I’ll be in the 1/3 market for much longer.

Back