Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Untitled 4th Avengers film (May 3rd, 2019)

While I loved IW, I really hope this doesn't end up being TLJ of the MCU. So far the Russos have only let me down once out of three films, so I have faith.

Captain Marvel is honestly the only thing giving me a jaded feeling about it.

Probably just me but I am tired already with Marvel movies. It's like watching sunday morning cartoon, those movies are not special anymore.

UK gets it April 26th. Though they'll probably release it worldwide on that date, it's currently listed as May 3rd for the US.

I wonder truly how many heroes actually die in this film and "stay" dead. I know some of the actors are getting tired playing the same character, but from a business stand point I have to assume they won't kill the characters but leave a door open for cameos in movies like the eventual Squirrel Girl.

Here are some new pics related to that leaked promo art:

Dg3KYLsUcAAQOO0.jpg
Dg3KZDnVMAAMjlI.jpg
qbl16gcuxdn11.jpg
Dg3Ka6nVQAIlu6_.jpg

I like the return to the beardless, and neater hair Cap and also the longer, red-haired Black Widow if indeed that's their looks in the next film. Does that mean there's a time jump though or is Widow wearing hair extensions?

I hope there’s a time jump, so we can see the effect the “snap” had on the universe. I also hope that not everything is solved and fixed by the end. I want there to be a lasting effect in future movies, so it doesn’t feel inconsequential.

I thought the release date was moved up into april?

Wouldn’t it be more likely to get bumped back? With Captain Marvel coming in March, April/May is just too close. I think Black Panther was just peetering out when IW started and that was a whole month longer than Captain Marvel will.

Well I guess now we have confirmation that Cap isn't surviving.

Back