Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 3 of 652 FirstFirst 12345671353103503 ... LastLast

Default Re: Untitled 4th Avengers film (May 3rd, 2019)

A Snikt kind of confirmation maybe.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    1 (100%)
    I wish the mods had waited to ban SNIKT after IW came out. I bet he has a grudge against it for another one of his space Dracula theories not coming true.

Thanos Maria Hill?

Super Freak
    Feedback

Spoiler Spoiler:

"Based on reliable sources". The sad part is that if this is the real name it will have nothing to do with Annihilis.

Super Freak
    Feedback
    20 (100%)
    Avengers: Contracts are Up

Super Freak
    Feedback
    29 (100%)
    Follow Rambler On Twitter Add Rambler on Facebook Visit Rambler's Instagram Channel
    Quote Originally Posted by jye4ever View Post
    Avengers: Contracts are Up

CHECK OUT MY FOR SALE THREAD

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Utah View Post
    I still hope he ends up with Peggy in the past.
    I'll put this SPOILER SPECULATION Reddit link IW2 plot SPOILER SPECULATION in tags anyway. Entertaining reading; hard to say if it could be true since misinformation and fake scenes were shot and work on the movie is still going on:

I've got no doubt that Cap - if he has an end (since all that Evans said was he filmed his last scenes) - it would be "nice". And probably reverse-able if Marvel wanted Evans back. Who knows Marvel could kill off IM.

For me tho IW1 wasn't the film I was expecting, or wanting, at all. After the fact, suppose part of that was Gunn's involvement (https://movieweb.com/avengers-infini...rdians-scenes/) e.g. thought GOTG2 was pretty leaden; saved primarily by Ego and Yondu. Probably other stuff as well, liked Feige wanting to set up the next MCU and upcoming movies using IW.

So kinda dread IW2 esp. if what I think happens - that Captain Marvel will be brought in and save the day etc. More space battles. Characters' evolution/dynamics I was interested in (Scarlet Witch and her powers? Bucky? M'Baku? Okoye?) sidelined or given cursory treatment. Hawkeye has been touted as Ronin but that could be another of those "blip" scenes where stuff is supposed to be known with no explanation. No gritty hand-to-hand combat.

So I'm reading every spoiler I can find ahead of time. Not gonna get hyped the way I was for IW1 and then find out I'm being force-fed Captain Marvel 1.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    Yikes! If that is legit, sounds pretty lame.

I FIND YOUR LACK OF FAITH, DISTURBING.

Quote Originally Posted by rivera2171 View Post
    Yikes! If that is legit, sounds pretty lame.
    Agreed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassafras View Post
    …..
    So kinda dread IW2 esp. if what I think happens - that Captain Marvel will be brought in and save the day etc. More space battles. Characters' evolution/dynamics I was interested in (Scarlet Witch and her powers? Bucky? M'Baku? Okoye?) sidelined or given cursory treatment. Hawkeye has been touted as Ronin but that could be another of those "blip" scenes where stuff is supposed to be known with no explanation. No gritty hand-to-hand combat.

So I'm reading every spoiler I can find ahead of time. Not gonna get hyped the way I was for IW1 and then find out I'm being force-fed Captain Marvel 1.5.
    That is what worries me, that spoiler posted above placed a bit too much emphasis on a certain character and their powers for my liking rather than the original characters.