Action Figure Virtual Toys VTS Bloodhunter 1-6 scale Bloodborne figure!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

Images came from One Sixth Outfitters, price is listed at $185

https://www.onesixthoutfitters.com/products/virtualtoys-vts-vm024-1-6-scale-bloodhunter-figure

As a huge fan of the game, I'm sort of flipping out on this one, but don't know much about the quality of VTS figures.

Yes!!! Where can we get this? I sure as hell hope they make more of the outfits. I would buy most if not all of them.

NVM just clicked on the link, I wonder if I'd be able to get this anywhere else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha still digging that they used a Loki sculpt. I ordered one too.

Yes!!! Where can we get this? I sure as hell hope they make more of the outfits. I would buy most if not all of them.

NVM just clicked on the link, I wonder if I'd be able to get this anywhere else.

I preordered at TimeWalker.

Got my pre order in. Can't freaking wait!

Never heard of this game. Gimme Simon Belmont, Samus, or Mega Man, you bastards!

I'm going to guess you don't have a PS4 lol

I personally consider it the greatest game ever made, beaten it close to 8 times now, maybe more. You mention Simon Belmont and this is considered by a lot of gamers to be the closest we'll get to a current day Castlevania game, is so evocative of that series and the gothic horror in blood borne is unmatched, it's a true classic in gaming.

I'm going to guess you don't have a PS4 lol

I personally consider it the greatest game ever made, beaten it close to 8 times now, maybe more. You mention Simon Belmont and this is considered by a lot of gamers to be the closest we'll get to a current day Castlevania game, is so evocative of that series and the gothic horror in blood borne is unmatched, it's a true classic in gaming.

I am right there with you. Frankly I'm still playing it, going through every nook and cranny. Going to restart the whole game with a totally new character to see what I might be able to do different. And with the surround sound on, hoo boy, talk about some scare moments with things jumping out and overall dread that it builds!

Wish VTS had offered up a bloody version, that would be pretty killer!

The game really is the closest thing we'd get to modern day Castlevania mixed in with some Lovecraft and Berserk. Never felt like I was actually in a game before this. The Hunter's dream really does suck you in.

I'm SOOOOOO tempted to get this. Bloodborne is also my favorite game of all time. I've been waiting for a 1/6 figure of the hunter and didn't want the Gecco statues. This is right up my alley.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Had to preorder 2! Hasn’t to make one an old hunter. Looks so good!
Yep I think I'm gonna get two as well! I might try modding him too, and also so that one hunter will never be alone lol

Had to preorder 2! Hasn’t to make one an old hunter. Looks so good!

I might also get two, I just pre-ordered one for now but consider Gecco makes 1/6 versions of the weapons getting more than one hunter and outfitting them with different weapons would be cool. for those that don't know and are interested here's a BBTS link to the trick weapons.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=gecco+bloodborne

I might also get two, I just pre-ordered one for now but consider Gecco makes 1/6 versions of the weapons getting more than one hunter and outfitting them with different weapons would be cool. for those that don't know and are interested here's a BBTS link to the trick weapons.

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?SearchText=gecco+bloodborne

I was thinking that too. I recently went to BBTS and bite the bullet and ordered the Gecco Old Hunters Statue. The absolute most I’ve ever paid for a vinyl statue in my life, but I recently saw the pool of blood first version in person and the paint apps and sculpt is stunning. When I heard they were going to rerelease that statue I knew I wanted it but at $300 for a 1/6 statue that isn’t going to make me coffee or start my car in the morning I had a helluva time biting the bullet. Then I saw the rerelease wasn’t just and exact copy but a the same mold with extras like a different base, different head (I think), different paint apps, the new hand and weapon system, the added collar cloak...still hard to click “the checkout” button but at the same time I’m not regretting it! Will be here tomorrow.

7efef0fd4dff61f235fb0f4ff367581b.jpg

Yes those extra 1/6 scale weapons would be perfect for these guys! The wall display backdrop would be too!

3b528deeb77d930a58170058051c174f.jpg
92297613d375bc92c2c50a5c91b87994.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

demons souls is and will always be the best. ive been playing souls games since before most people even knew they existed. bloodborne is a great game, but favorite game of all time? hmm, i smell people watching too many youtubers telling them what to think.

This is a cool looking figure and all, but why do they never go femme? I never create a character as a dude in any of the games. But all the statues and figures are of the dude variants. Unless its literally a statue of a female character.

demons souls is and will always be the best.
I really like Demons Souls, but i dont think its the best. I've completed it 4-5 times but ive played half way in about 25 times as i like the early levels. The first time i played Demons Souls i got right to the end, and then the game showed how actually cheap it was by giving you a boss that can suck levels out of you. Problem being is id literally got up to minimal stats to use the dragon bone smasher so i could no longer wield that weapon. And because the souls required to get my levels back were so great, and the world tendency had went dark and the boss run was near impossible and i couldnt fight him even if i got there. I actually had to restart the game over. I breezed through it the second time but still, the first time should never of went like that. The tendency system being tied to online, jumping through hoops for coloured demons souls etc. Theres just alot of stuff thats not explained and done poorly. But i like it more than Bloodborne. Bloodborne is too easy, all the environments to me other than cainhurst are dull, none of the outfits actually effect anything to a point it literally is only for fashion, it introduced rubber band limbed enemies... im just not keen. Im saying that after having completed the game numerous times and chalice dungeons. But id put it below Dark Souls 1 and 3 for sure.

Never played any of the Souls games so I have nothing to compare them to, but if they are they same developer I’m sure they are good. I do enjoy the hell out of Bloodborne. Love the game play, graphics, controls, and lore of it all. I even dig the moody haunting soundtrack. As to it being the greatest game ever....well, to each their own. Just because someone here said it is....it isn’t my place to tell them it’s not so they agree with me or that I feel the need to press my opinion as being better then theirs. Taste is subjective. Also at 48 years old, the devil will need a parka before YouTube could influence me to think anything.

Back